ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 17 Likes/137 Replies/7080 Views
    Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to share your reports with us regarding the Trial of the Morrigan in Ulster, and for providing the additional information requested by @UbiStorm. We've shared this information with the development team as they investigate this issue further.

We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation into the Trial at Ulster at this time. Rest assured that once we have any new information to share from the development team, we will let you know within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • DeuceNation
    1 posts

Same here. PS4. Only thing I have left to complete.

• endemirty
    1 posts

In the Wrath of the Druids DLC, it is not possible to complete the Mystery Trial of the Morrigan (Ulaid north east of the Ardmel trade post). Once the two werewolves and the two druids are defeated, the XP is awarded, but the mystery is not completed and therefore it is possible to play it again.
    It appears to be a bug.

• jamesmythcaller
    1 posts

@endemirty I have the same problem on ps4

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2941 posts

Hello @endemirty and @jamesmythcaller,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I can see that this issue has been reported to the development team and it's currently being investigated. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through this thread and the patch notes.

I also merged this thread with our megathread so you can keep track of the updates from our side.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • Edmuuund
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • maxipop20_21
    1 posts

the morrigan challenge does not count, after passing the icon appears again and again and again

• Edmuuund
    2 posts

Same issue for me. Cant complete the trial in ulster. 😞

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @maxipop20_21 & @Edmuuund! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us. I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to complete the Trial of the Morrigan in Ulster. Rest assured that the development team have been notified of this issue, and that they are currently investigating further. Once we have any updates to share with you all regarding the Trial, they will be posted within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • EmmaB_3
    2 posts

Same issue can’t complete Trial in Ulster

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2941 posts

Hello @emmab_3,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

This issue is currently being investigated and as soon as we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • PedroMysticRosa
    5 posts

The ulster trial. 2 druids, 2 werewolfs. Finnished about 10 times. When i killed all 4 enemies the green fog disapears and the trial remain active again. So i can't never finnish it because it doesn't end, just keeps restarting. Im playing on a PS4 Pro.

• BABAGAMER1
    1 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck

Same issue here. Is my last one.
    Still not solved after patch update 1.3.0.

• guest-RDZuogaq
    1 posts

I am having trouble with the one trial in wrath of the druid dlc it is the one in Ulster on the right side of the map the problem is every time I complete the trial it tells me to do it agian over and over I kill all the druids but it wont complete for me

• McNulty77
    3 posts

@busiestgem77 same here. I'm getting the xp for completing each time I do this, but not the "Completed" message itself

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @PedroMysticRosa, @BABAGAMER1, @guest-RDZuogaq & @McNulty77 !

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to complete the Trial of the Morrigan in Ulster. Thank you for taking the time to share your reports with us. The development team are still investigating this issue further, and we don't yet have any updates to share with you all at this time. As soon as we have any new information from the investigation, we will let you know within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Buldozair92
    3 posts

Same issue for me in 0s4.

• XxGODzLIKETTOxX
    2 posts

I completed almost 10 times the same mistery at Ulaid vs the druids but the game considers it to me as not done

• XxGODzLIKETTOxX
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Prowler222
    4 posts

Killing both Druids and the Werewolves but the trial is not closing, seems permanently replayable for 700XP.

Suggested Topics