ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Imagine_Brata
    Original poster 406 posts

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• RichardOshea
    167 posts

Yes! I was hoping you'd make this a thing. Any rules this time?

• Imagine_Brata

@richardoshea no rules use what you are comfortable with.

• the_Kettle
    216 posts

Sniper is easy mode with this one:

• Imagine_Brata

@the_kettle Nice shooting

• RichardOshea
    167 posts

This one started out with simple intentions: 5 Directives no ammo. It ended up with 10 resource convoys, 3 reinforcement waves and 2 heavily armoured elites. Not a speed run 😀
    Give it a few minues and it should be in 1080

• RichardOshea
    167 posts

@imagine_brata You do love a bit of run and gun, don't you 🙂 Nice run too.

• Imagine_Brata

@richardoshea Run n gun builds are almost the only thing I use in the open world. And now I try to use the shield as little as possible and just survive with armor on kill. And I do not have the patience to sit in cover with skill builds and similar builds. I'm an old Quake and Unreal Tournament player since the '90s.

• RichardOshea
    167 posts

@imagine_brata It's all good, whatever brings you the most joy out of the game. I like seeing if I can make as many builds as I can work -- where by work I mean get the job completed, not so much focused on time or a particular playstyle. I'm already getting a little concerned about which run you choose for my healer build; that one will be interesting to see how it plays out 👻

• Kanaima
    13 posts

• L3AND80
    71 posts

Here I used a Technical build that can be considered "automatic", the drone and turret do all the work and the pistol buffs both.

'>

Suggested Topics