Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Imagine_Brata
    Original poster 175 posts

Come up with suggestions.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• the_Kettle
    138 posts

@imagine_brata
    Waterfront: answered a call for backup on it yesterday, group of four, and during the defensive stage the attacking waves spawned so far away that they just stopped attacking, we had to go hunting the entire surrounding area to find them, and by the time we did we'd got so far away that the CP sort of reset, it was neutral but we had to 'call for reinforcements' again to start the defensive stage again, and the same thing happened - one of the attacking waves just failed to show up. Hunted around again but couldn't find them anywhere. Gave up and left the group at that point. Not the first time this has happened either.

Assuming no bugs though, I probably struggle most with Boathouse, not sure why - maybe because it has weird sightlines and every time I attack it I get a suprise convoy up the backside, which doesn't help.

• Sock_Monkey
    286 posts

@the_kettle Boathouse is also missing a lot of good cover, so a lot of places you are very exposed, which makes it difficult on Heroic.

On the other hand, I consider The Vault one of the easiest, even on max difficulty. It's just laid out well for defending or going on the offense.

• L3AND80
    68 posts

I confess I'm in doubt between these: Waterfront and Boathouse (NY), Sinkhole and Flooded Levee (DC), but I'm going to choose Flooded Levee, I don't like this CP... even more when that damned drone from Black Tusk appears and with the risk of the Rogues also appearing.

• IgotNerfed
    18 posts

@imagine_brata I've only just re-bought this for PC after about a year of not playing it.. but if I remember rightly in my console days the Solar Farm always gave me grief and so did the Washington Monument. (i think it's called that) But I can't remember if the monument was a CP or not, it's been so long.

• SevenNVD
    78 posts

I'm not a fan of The Choke, especially fighting it from the north. NPC's always attacking from behind the fences, mobs from down the street interfering, and when you're in the defend fase, they often don't run into the chokepoint be stay spread out far outside the CP.

Suggested Topics