Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xlastovi
    Original poster 107 posts

I don't know where the problem is. It simply started showing on my map. And there is no explanation when I attempt to enter its entrance.
    I hoped that buying the Warlords DLC would unlock it. But it did not change anything.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• the_Kettle
    134 posts

@xlastovi Classified missions require the year one pass, otherwise you simply won't be able to enter them. You still get that side-mission demanding you find the entrance to the first one, though. After that, it becomes a fast-travel point but has no further use.

• xlastovi

@the_kettle Thank you.

• xlastovi

Sorry to say, but that first year pass is a thievery. I checked inside the game and this "pass" costs quite more than what I paid for the game itself plus the DLC combined.

• IgotNerfed
    18 posts

@xlastovi Yes, i waited and finally got the WONY ultimate edition which unlocks all specializations and gives me a boost to level 30 if I choose to use it, all for £20.10 instead of £69.99 or $27.95 instead of $97.34. I got lucky.

• Adrian-11
    687 posts

This is why I always recommend to buy the Ultimate Edition on sale.
    Some think the Base + WONY (or WONY Edition) are the better deals, saving 2-3 bucks, but the Year-1 Pass has a few goodies in it and it's worth the small diff (when Ultimate is on sale).

• xlastovi
    This post is deleted!
  • xlastovi

I bought the DLC about a year after the base game. I was not sure if game would be fun enough for me. And at that time the DLC had pretty bad reviews.

Suggested Topics