Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheNorfolkian
    Original poster 530 posts

The title says it all... I’m playing the game on my XBox Series X. Here’s the video...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 424 posts

@thenorfolkian Thanks for the reporting this issue with not being able to pick up loot. I also appreciate the video you've provided. Did this only begin after the latest update to the game? I also recommend giving these steps a try to see if this prompts you to pick up that loot. Let me know how it goes!

Official Response
  • TheNorfolkian

@ubistorm I noted in the title of the topic that this bug is happening with TU 1.3.0 installed. I automatically get any updates, patches, and hot-fixes on my XBox Series X. There are no Internet connection issues with my game, nor is there a problem with my console itself as everything else is running great. To replicate the results, I completely quit the game, shut down my console, and started everything back up again. If you would like to see another video where I found non-lootable loot in the same place as the first video, I can produce it.

• azullFR
    1115 posts

@thenorfolkian
    @UbiStorm

(approximative english, sorry)
    I also noticed this in England, I suspected the new skill (don't know the name) that came with 1.3.0 Patch and that gives Eivor the abilty to Auto-loot nearby loot :
    something, more or less, like the auto-loot is done but the graphics are not updated
    (I will verify later if the auto-loot is really done...)

• bielik01
    883 posts

@azullfr that's possible, because I noticed something similar in River Raids, where I broke some objects, looted it, but for some reason it stays and glows like it is yet to be looted

• azullFR
    1115 posts

@thenorfolkian
    @bielik01
    @UbiStorm

Tested and verifyed just now :
    In River Raids and in England, really easy to reproduce on grey wooden crates* (* I hope it's the correct name) :
    braking a crate : auto-nearby-loot done : the glowing effect stays there (no graphic update)

PS4 Pro and Valhalla : fully up-to-date

• TheNorfolkian

@azullfr and @bielik01 Thank you for confirming that this is an actual problem in the game at large. I too suspect that it has something to do with the new ‘Light-Fingered’ skill.

• TheNorfolkian

@ubistorm Was there a hotfix performed? I am now seeing that the aforementioned loot is being picked up by Eivor. If there was a bug with the ‘Light-Fingered’ skill, it seems to have been resolved on my end.

@azullFR & @bielik01 Can y’all confirm on your end if the problem still persists?

• azullFR
    1115 posts

@bielik01
    @TheNorfolkian

No change for me :
    ‘Light-Fingered’ skill as always done its job and the looted glowing pouch stays there until the areas' loot reset
    (need to go and,or to spend some time in another "scire" for the areas' reset)

PS4 pro and Valhalla fully up-to-date

• TheNorfolkian

@azullfr & @bielik01 It sounds like this issue may have been fixed for XBox users, but not PlayStation users. I hope a fix is rolled out soon! Please report back any changes!

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 424 posts

@TheNorfolkian I can't say if a hotfix was deployed specifically for this issue. I'm glad to hear that it seemed to have been resolved for you, however. Thank you so much for letting me know, and for pointing out that it may not have been fixed on PlayStation consoles.

@bielik01 and @azullFR I'm sorry to hear that this isn't resolved for you guys. Does anything change if you reset the skill?

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1115 posts

@ubistorm
    @TheNorfolkian

in fact for me it's only a visual 'bug/glitch" items are correctly looted, just the pouch stay there glowing even after loot, the glowing pouch disapears only afer the areas' reset

I'm gonna give a try without the ‘Light-Fingered’ skill, and then, again with the ‘Light-Fingered’ skill later (in some hours)
    🙂

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1591 posts

Hello @azullFR,

Thank you for the update!

Can you please update this thread and let us know once you've tried switching your skills? Many thanks!

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1115 posts

Hello @ubi-mark

Test done :
    with or without the ‘Light-Fingered’ skill, after loot the pouch are still glowing (both tested after rebooting) 🙂

PS4 pro and Valhalla fully up-to-date

• azullFR
    1115 posts

@ubi-mark

I did another test will all last 21 new skills disabled and after a reboot : same result as shown in @bielik01 videos (👍)

• Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 178 posts

Hi all, thanks for your continued patience while we get this looked into. We have forwarded these reports to our development team who are currently investigating it. Once additional information becomes available, it will be posted to these forum.

In the meantime, if would like to offer the details from your progress on Assassin's Creed: Valhalla to our teams to assist in any investigation, please make sure that your latest save has been added to the Cloud (it will have a cloud icon next to it) and let us know so we can forward your information for further review.

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1115 posts

@ubi-litten

No problem for the Cloud save 🙂
    I make a Manual Cloud Save minimum once a day, so the team can use them at any time

Have a nice day 🙂

PS4 pro & Valhalla : both up-to-date

• Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 178 posts

No problem, thanks for confirming this. While I would not be able to provide a specific timeframe for the investigation of this issue, please keep an eye on our official website, forums and social media outlets for further news and updates regarding our upcoming patches.

Official Response

Suggested Topics