Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Wolf2K4Ever
    Original poster 8 posts

So the other day I found out you can put skins on your Specialization Weapon (Yeah late to the party I know lol) , so far I have the Shuttle skin for my Missile Launcher. Does anyone know how or where to get skins for your other Specialization Weapons? I try Google and nothing really comes up under Specialization Weapon Skins just regular weapons skins, and I have no idea how I even got Shuttle skin for the missile launcher (I'm guessing I did something with the Air and Space Museum? IDK)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• dagrommit
    661 posts

@wolf2k4ever IIRC, the missile launcher skin is acquired by doing the technician field research if you have the year one pass. Same thing for the firewall flamethrower. Other spec weapons have skins that cost premium credits (i.e. real money).

• Wolf2K4Ever
    Original poster 8 posts

@dagrommit Thanks for clearing that up, I honestly couldn't find any info about it. I'm pretty sure I finish the Firewall research on my main guy and didn't see the skin for the flame thrower, I know for sure I have the last part of the research on my 2nd character I haven't done. I guess I'm just going to have to make my way to Tidal Basin and Firefly blind that chick twice...

• Adrian-11
    707 posts

@wolf2k4ever

The other ones can be bought from Ubi with real money.

• Wolf2K4Ever
    Original poster 8 posts

So trying to finish Firewall research like I said before and I can't Blind Wyvern, because Tidal Basin is on Manhunt or Invaded. I guess I have to wait until this Manhunt is over Im not sure Invaded Wyvern shows up cause usually those missions are completely different. I'm not sure if story mode would count? This is pretty much the only thing left to complete it.

• Adrian-11
    707 posts

@wolf2k4ever

When you are there at the start of the mission, if you press "F" to get into the mission options, you can press "G" to toggle between mission versions, normal, invaded, manhunt. Don't have to wait for the status to change, you can change it.

Hmm, I thought Tidal Basin is always "invaded", it's a BT specific mission. But I guess you can skip the weekly invaded requirements if there is a "normal" option (which I would assume is identical to "invaded")...

Anyway, try to toggle in the mission options.

• Wolf2K4Ever
    Original poster 8 posts

@adrian-11 Thanks, I will try again I'm on Xbox and it seem I could only toggle between manhunt and invaded. This was at 3am in the morning so I might have not been paying close attention I'll Reread the description and see if the boss name comes up as Wyvern.

• Wolf2K4Ever
    Original poster 8 posts

*Quick update*
    Finally got firewall specialization weapon skin completed the Wyvern blind 2x in another clan mates game. Sucks I can't use all them textiles I ve collected over the years to pay for the other weapon skins, you need premium credits only... Wish they let you exchange them.

Suggested Topics