ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ninjadodo
    Original poster 1 posts

There used to be an option on the Photo Mode website in the My Photos section to delete photos. This was useful because sometimes you would create multiple similar photos and decide on the best one afterwards. In-game you can only delete the last photo at that location which is often not what you want... while on the website, it used to be that you could view ALL the photos and discard the ones you didn't want to keep. This option seems to be gone now... there's only Download and Report.

I was wondering if it would be possible to reinstate this Delete option (for your own photos) on the website... or otherwise add an option in-game to cycle between your photos at a location so you can choose which ones to remove specifically. That would be great.

While you're at it, it would be cool if you improved the algorithm for selecting photos to show on players' maps because it kinda seems like photos only get likes when they're next to a fast travel point and people hover over them by accident... and a lot of the stuff that *does* show up on Trending is mostly trash, people taking tasteless close-ups of nude characters or statues' body parts (like they're 12 year olds who have never seen boobs before) or boring pictures of weird bugs and guides for finding items like orichalcum, which is NOT what Photo Mode is for... It's for, you know, taking photographs.... ie cool aesthetically pleasing pictures.

It would actually help if you could filter by user in-game, not just on the website, so that if you choose to Hide a photo from that user it will never show you photos from that player again on the map (as chances are if they upload one bad photo, most of them will be bad). This way you'd have a better chance of seeing interesting photos.

btw my reference points are AC Origins and Odyssey as I haven't played Valhalla yet, but I assume these features work the same here. This is probably not the best place to ask about this, but it's closest thing I could find and Support Chat is unavailable so here were are.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2197 posts

Hello @ninjadodo,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I can see this has been already suggested, however, this feature is not currently planned, I'm afraid. I'll pass your feedback and suggestion to the team 🙂 Although I cannot promise your suggestion will be implemented, all Suggestions are incredibly helpful as we continue working hard to improve the overall quality of our games!

If you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response

Suggested Topics