Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Moved Mastery Challenge should have difficulty level options. It's hard for the best players and impossible for average like me.

0 Likes/6 Replies/204 Views
    ZaraEivor
    Original poster 3 posts

Congratulations to gamers who are perfect or ace to complete those tasks and get medals, specially gold but the task should have options for gamers like me that can't get a 100% skill test. The enemies in those challenges are too strong, even if you are able to execute the majority of them using the requested method, sometimes one single miss spoil the whole trial. I mean, if there were options, the expert players could have their challenge to the max and the gamers who only want some fun and enjoyment with a more balanced level could also enjoy. This game is so expensive and it's so frustrating to have a part of the game literally out of reach because it seemed to be designed only for professional gamers. It's unnecessary difficult.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• OlmerGrey
    63 posts

@zaraeivor
    What's the point of mastery challenges if anyone could complete them on highest score with one hand and closed eyes?
    Isn't that whole thing is about being master of this game?
    And if you're not really that kind of player - why bother?

Me personally completed some of those challenges for bronze and silver only, trying some of them only once, and I'm completely OK with that.
    Wasn't really interested in reward for 100% gold medal mastery anyway.
    Or maybe I'm just not worthy of this gold? Maybe as you?

• ZaraEivor
    Original poster 3 posts

@olmergrey Why so rude and crass? The point of the game is having fun. Don't we have a level of difficulty for the whole game itself? So why not the option for this specific task as well? Why bother? Because I like to play even though I don't aim to be the best or collect all the prizes but I enjoy being able to progress in the game.
    I am definitely not the only one finding this particular part too hard to complete but what is the point of the game if it's not be enjoyed by gamers of all levels?
    This is a forum for suggestions and feedback and if can't respect other gamers just because they are not as good as you, please move along.
    What a jerk.

• bielik01
    1000 posts

@zaraeivor you don't have to collect all 15 gold medals to progress... Have you been following objectives of The Cryptic Tutelage of Hildiran? It's just only 8 silver medals and 15 bronze medals (so it means just minimal effort in all the challenges) - no gold medals mentioned. I struggled with the challenges myself, but after trying long enough I managed to get all gold.
    And @OlmerGrey is not a jerk, is only speaking the truth. Gold medals are for your ego only, so stop whining.

• OlmerGrey
    63 posts

When you say "Why so rude?" and call your interlocutor a "jerk" at the same time, heh 😁
    Only because he suggest you to relax and stop worry about such thing as being good at the videogame... So typical.

• ZaraEivor
    Original poster 3 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics