ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheOriginalBro-
    Original poster 4 posts

This is crazy, how can shield rewards not be unlocked. I had my shields before the release of division 2 and I didn’t redeem them before the switch too connect and they are just not there. Nobody can do anything on support, how do these rewards just not exist and no one can do anything to put them in my inventory. It’s like I’m asking to have someone bring me a dinosaur and it’s so impossible. I just don’t get it. Help please.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TxDieselKid
    407 posts

I remember reading something recently that UPlay or something on the back end switched over to a new generation, and that they were not able to process the shield rewards any longer.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 710 posts

@TheOriginalBro Hey there. @TxDieselKid is correct. The Shield Rewards are no longer available, and I do apologize for the frustration. I'll be glad to pass along some feedback about this program and availability for you, however.

Official Response
  • alientookmybeer
    19 posts

@ubistorm

This makes ubi come off as lazy and disrespectful to their customers to just end reward programs like this. What's worse is that I did a lot of grinding in Division 1 after the rewards had already ended because ubi was too lazy to bother to remove the in-game message about getting Division 2 rewards (which I'm sure that message is still there today).

• TxDieselKid
    407 posts

@alientookmybeer I'm playing though Div 1 now for the first time, and I still get those messages as well. I don't let it get to me though, things happen. It is what it is.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 710 posts

@alientookmybeer I do appreciate that this is a frustrating outcome, and I do apologize for that. Rest assured that I'll gladly get this feedback forwarded to the game team about the disappointment of the rewards program being gone.

Official Response
  • alientookmybeer
    19 posts

@ubistorm

While I appreciate that, I think it's more important that any mention of Division 2 rewards from Division 1 shield caches should be removed from Division 1 in-game so other people do not also waste their time.

Suggested Topics