Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 3 Likes/5 Replies/108 Views
    ImaginaryRuins
    Original poster 418 posts

I am sure this must have been mentioned many times before, but I would like to suggest once again that all kinds of materials in the game can be bought or sold in shops.

This is in response to the fact that some players still have difficulty in acquiring fabric, supplies, and raw materials in completing the quests in the game.

At the same time, others may have excessive supplies, ingots, leather and iron, and foreign supplies idling in their Inventory remaining there forever, and useless once their corresponding upgrades are all done.

Why not allow the in-game shop system to be able to buy and sell everything? Would that not solve all those problems?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bielik01
    943 posts

@imaginaryruins yeah, why not be able to sell tungsten ingots, supplies, leather... It's only unusable in my inventory, at least I could exchange it for silver and buy something else.
    @Ubi-Keo, can you forward these suggestions?

• bielik01
    943 posts

@Ubi-Mark can I ask you to forward these suggestions?

• Karmachaositgp
    114 posts

@imaginaryruins Because they sell them in there over priced helix shop instead of just having the resources in game or the xp gained at an acceptable level. They never will. I complained about this back in odyssey even and its even worse now in valhalla.

• Karmachaositgp
    114 posts

@imaginaryruins
    There is just enough fabric for your quiver and the shrine after bug fix, If you raid all monasteries you'll have enough plus a bit extra after you level of ravensthourpe. There is no use for those materials after that. Wish we could sell them. Unless you farm the random resources that you come across no one will have excess iron, leather ect because even after putting in 310+ hours 100% everything, looting everything with a bit of grinding (it is not fun in this game at all) buying material from shops, I don't even have half the resources to upgrade my inventory of base game weapons' and armor I found. That's why most players just level up what they are using and not much else because this game was clearly designed around to sell there helix store booster packs for silver, upgrade materials, better armor because everything is reskinned in base game with mostly crappy perks based on an outdated stat system. Sure now you can un upgrade but that still costs silver so ubisoft is still pushing that pack in the helix store Not that I have ever spent one cent in there, never have never will. When people buy a complete edition they expect a complete edition. I knew they were going to pull this again just didn't know how bad.

Suggested Topics