Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• pfandrews1953
    Original poster 10 posts

I have created a new character in Division 2. Understand that I can purchase from the crafting vendor a mode that will let me share items, modes etc. from my first character. Does my new character have to be level 30 before I can do this purchase? - currently I am level 10.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• pfandrews1953
    Original poster 10 posts

I have created a new character in Division 2. Understand that I can purchase from the crafting vendor a mode that will let me share items, modes etc. from my first character. Does my new character have to be level 30 before I can do this purchase? - currently I am level 10.

• Noxious81
    368 posts

Items can be shared without any restrictions between your characters by putting them in your stash.

If you want to also share blueprints and materials across two characters, you need to purchase the Account Shared Blueprints and the Account Shared Materials from Inaya. And as you already assumed correctly, your agent needs to be at least level 30 for this.

Also keep in mind: You need to purchase those blueprints for every character, which you want to share its materials and blueprints. You can for example have three endgame characters, but only two of them sharing their materials – if only those two buy the respective blueprint from Inaya.

• Noxious81
    368 posts

I replied to you here, maybe this can help you out a bit.

• pfandrews1953
    Original poster 10 posts

I am now confused. My new character is now level 30 after completing all missions, side missions etc. in DC. But I still cannot buy the Share blueprints and Share materials from the crafting vendor in the White House. I have 3 other characters and I was able to purchase these items for each of them.

Any suggestion about what I am now doing wrong?

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 522 posts

@pfandrews1953 Hey there! I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to purchase the shared blueprints! Is it Inaya that you're attempting to purchase those from? And is it any specific blueprint or material, or is it everything?

Official Response
  • pfandrews1953
    Original poster 10 posts

Hi Ubistorm, I am trying the purchase from Inaya the Account shared blueprints and Account Shared Materials - these 2 will allow me to share with the new character all the collected blueprints and materials from my other characters. Inaya only has the blueprints for exotic weapons and gear but I do not need these. Can you help?

• pfandrews1953
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubistorm Hi Ubistorm, I am trying the purchase from Inaya the Account shared blueprints and Account Shared Materials - these 2 will allow me to share with the new character all the collected blueprints and materials from my other characters. Inaya only has the blueprints for exotic weapons and gear but I do not need these. Can you help?

• Noxious81
    368 posts

@pfandrews1953 Just a guess – maybe you did already purchase those blueprints with your current character, but cannot access another character's blueprints and materials, because you also need a second/third/fourth character to also buy those blueprints, in order to make account-wide sharing possible?!

• pfandrews1953
    Original poster 10 posts

@noxious81 Hi, thanks for your reply. Yes I purchased the items for my first/second/third characters - it just wouldn't let em do it for the fourth character.

• Noxious81
    368 posts

Damn. Sorry. So in case you didn't accidentally create a Hardcore character I can't think of a possible reason (or fix).

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @pfandrews1953,

Thank you for the update.

Can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring including switching your characters and showing your game mode, so we can have a look?

Many thanks and if you have any other questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • The_Vig1lante
    47 posts

@pfandrews1953 - contrary to what is stated here, you will NOT BE ABLE to purchase Shared Blueprints Until you have reached World Tier 2. You need to advance past level 30 to be able to buy it. (although it is very cheap).
    I would suggest that you NOT buy Account Shared Materials. IMO it is broke, continues to be broke and you will regret buying it (and there is no UN-BUY option available).

Suggested Topics