ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• rickrob2003_-_
    19 posts

@deathtocakl Looked u up, you're pretty good. I was very impressed up until I saw your best character was conq. Conq doesn't need buffs, he needs an entire playstyle rework along with jorm. Those two are the most toxic heroes to play against and need to be looked at asap. I play on ps4 and tried to look myself up but I keep getting errors sadly, my psn is Twitch_rickrob20.

• deathtocakl
    1494 posts
    @deathtocakl Looked u up, you're pretty good. I was very impressed up until I saw your best character was conq. Conq doesn't need buffs, he needs an entire playstyle rework along with jorm. Those two are the most toxic heroes to play against and need to be looked at asap. I play on ps4 and tried to look myself up but I keep getting errors sadly, my psn is Twitch_rickrob20.

Sounds like you looked me up on ps4. I rarely play conq on PC and my stats are better there lol.

I never said conq needed a buff. He just needs some defensive options removed in favor of offensive ones.

Rn just just un fun to play as, and against.

• geberelo
    Original poster 154 posts
    Lol to the OP claiming "you just don't know how to play", I'd love a duel to see where you sit in terms of skill. I have a feeling I will be unimpressed...
    i'm saying "you just don't know how to play" to playing jorm or playing shaolin if u know how to play jorm or shaolin you will be really powerful.
    The only time those 2 are strong is in duels and that's just because they are cheap with a few moves, but overall those heroes are weak and quite useless in 4's. They need reworks.

The devs will get a good chuckle if they skim through this thread though, I'm sure.

of course they are not strong because they have cheap moveset jorm or shao players know how to use their heroes's skills or combos so they basically play good that's why they are good. they are strong in not only duels they also strong in dominion or breach modes.

• geberelo
    This post is deleted!
  • geberelo
    @deathtocakl
    One thing that i really learned in For Honor and in life is...Theres no point to argue with crazy people. You will not follow that crazyness, and they will drag you to that deep level of stupidity. 😉

i think the same. i shouldn't have written to the forum cuz it doesn't matter ubisoft won't see us, ubi will just see people like u. are u guys a crew or something because u guys haven't ever counter argumented urselves.

• deathtocakl
    1494 posts
    @deathtocakl
    One thing that i really learned in For Honor and in life is...Theres no point to argue with crazy people. You will not follow that crazyness, and they will drag you to that deep level of stupidity. 😉
    i think the same. i shouldn't have written to the forum cuz it doesn't matter ubisoft won't see us, ubi will just see people like u. are u guys a crew or something because u guys haven't ever counter argumented urselves.

its because we know what we are talking about. you are just delusional. if you think Jorm is good in duels of all things you're wrong. hes tied for the worst alongside orochi right now.

• geberelo
    @deathtocakl
    its because we know what we are talking about. you are just delusional. if you think Jorm is good in duels of all things you're wrong. hes tied for the worst alongside orochi right now.

i won't talk about this anymore jorm is too op if u do know how to play. don't complain about this anymore and go learn how to play jorm and come back later. i didn't understand that sentece "hes tied for the worst alongside orochi right now" but if u think orochi is bad, u're wrong.

• deathtocakl
    1494 posts

@selim-i_evvel i mean i hope you do in fact stop talking about it. because you are in fact very wrong about almost all your opinions on here.

orochi has no openers, and his heavy finisher is a poor excuse for one. if you want a heavy finisher opener, you play berserker who is a much better character.
    the whole "dodge mania" of his kit is neat and all. but its not good. side dodge lights are strictly worse than orochis. back dodge light is free parry food, back dodge heavy is just essentially useless outside of team fights occasionally. theres a GOOD reason hes being reworked. if he truly was strong, he wouldnt be in a testing ground right now.

i know you wont ever change your mind because thats how delusional players are. but you are in fact wrong.

• geberelo
    @selim-i_evvel i mean i hope you do in fact stop talking about it. because you are in fact very wrong about almost all your opinions on here.

orochi has no openers, and his heavy finisher is a poor excuse for one. if you want a heavy finisher opener, you play berserker who is a much better character.
    the whole "dodge mania" of his kit is neat and all. but its not good. side dodge lights are strictly worse than orochis. back dodge light is free parry food, back dodge heavy is just essentially useless outside of team fights occasionally. theres a GOOD reason hes being reworked. if he truly was strong, he wouldnt be in a testing ground right now.

i know you wont ever change your mind because thats how delusional players are. but you are in fact wrong.

orochi doesn't need openers his damage stats are too high even if he's just an assassin.

• deathtocakl
    1494 posts

orochi doesn't need openers his damage stats are too high even if he's just an assassin.

His damage is extremely average. But almost all of it is damage that you cannot land easily. If you want damage on a still useful assassin, play peacekeeper. She's better than orochi by a lot, and her damage is nuts. 38 gb, 18 dodge.

Right now if you care about winning duels and you want to play orochi, you play berserker instead.

• geberelo

His damage is extremely average. But almost all of it is damage that you cannot land easily. If you want damage on a still useful assassin, play peacekeeper. She's better than orochi by a lot, and her damage is nuts. 38 gb, 18 dodge.

Right now if you care about winning duels and you want to play orochi, you play berserker instead.

it's not avarage it's too high for just an assassin and also a samurai, high damage doesn't belong to the samurais.

• undondory
    885 posts

@selim-i_evvel What? just.... but.... WHAT? What do you mean high damage doesn't belong to the samurai, damage doesn't belong to ANY faction, Damage is damage.
    Okay okay let's just say I agree with your nonsense which faction does high damage belong to Vikings? Nah that factions riddled with hyper armor. Wu lin? Nope far too many dodge attacks for your liking. Well god-diggity-damn your saying high damage belongs to the Knight, are you a warden main, are you sad that the Hitokiri got a dodge attack rendering your shoulder bash useless is that why your hating on the samurais?

• IlluminatiEyes
    1713 posts

Im Starting to like this user... LMAO
    What a joke...
    "Jorm is OP" LMAO

I really want a Ticket...Please dude...
    To your Imagination World to see magic Frogs jumping...and fairy bells flying around.... 😄
    You re such a Duck man.... 😄

• geberelo
    Im Starting to like this user... LMAO
    What a joke...
    "Jorm is OP" LMAO

I really want a Ticket...Please dude...
    To your Imagination World to see magic Frogs jumping...and fairy bells flying around.... 😄
    You re such a Duck man.... 😄

go learn how to play lol u don't even tell me ur nickname.

• geberelo
    @selim-i_evvel What? just.... but.... WHAT? What do you mean high damage doesn't belong to the samurai, damage doesn't belong to ANY faction, Damage is damage.
    Okay okay let's just say I agree with your nonsense which faction does high damage belong to Vikings? Nah that factions riddled with hyper armor. Wu lin? Nope far too many dodge attacks for your liking. Well god-diggity-damn your saying high damage belongs to the Knight, are you a warden main, are you sad that the Hitokiri got a dodge attack rendering your shoulder bash useless is that why your hating on the samurais?

look did u ever wonder why are there different classes, to show there is a historical game thing? of course not. basically vikings are stronger but slow, samurais are weaker but fast and knights are hybrid, also samurais's swords are too hard to use so u should be professional and samurai's swords are not strong enough well this is a historical mistake but i can't care anymore.

• undondory
    885 posts

@selim-i_evvel your right they were hard to use and actually they were also sharp as heck so back to my original question why should samurai be weak? they don't need brute force like the Vikings do and according to the game's lore the couldn't get high end metal but what they did have they made blades that would cut deep if you got slashed with it.

Kensei uses an Nodachi (a longer and more expensive version of the katana) which is equivalent to the Chinese miao dao or a longsword or claymore. not very useful in real war in real life but still deadly

Orochi uses a Katana, one of the sharpest weapons in history.

Shugoki uses a Kanabo a weapon used to cripple the enemy with it's studded end and combined with shugoki's power = bye-bye bones

Nobushi uses a Naginata, long range and extremely sharp the blade at the blade at the end and can severe an 8" bamboo shoot.

Hitokiri uses a Masakari axe which is similar to the shugoki's weapon in terms of weight and since Hitokiri are surpose to be an executioner their axes are exceptionally sharp.

Aramusha uses twin katanas, enough said really

shinobi uses small hand sickles called Kasurigama the reason why ubisoft made them weak is because the can be thrown at a medium to long range and really we are lucky shinobi exists because Kasurigama run the risk of hurting allies and if throw probably can't puncture armor.

Kyoshin uses an sheathed blade called shikomize blade (part of a larger group called Shikomi Gatana) the reason being that when sheathed it resembles a cane or a stick pretty usless right? But that's when they get ya since you think they are just carring a stick as a weapon but then BLAM next thing you know there is a blade coming at you.

So yeah not "weak" as you put it or would you like another history class going over the Vikings weapons I can if you want anything sharp and lethal is right up my ally. though I'm guessing your not even going to bother attending this class *sigh* and here I am trying to educate you. Oh well class dismissed.

• geberelo
    @selim-i_evvel your right they were hard to use and actually they were also sharp as heck so back to my original question why should samurai be weak? they don't need brute force like the Vikings do and according to the game's lore the couldn't get high end metal but what they did have they made blades that would cut deep if you got slashed with it.

Kensei uses an Nodachi (a longer and more expensive version of the katana) which is equivalent to the Chinese miao dao or a longsword or claymore. not very useful in real war in real life but still deadly

Orochi uses a Katana, one of the sharpest weapons in history.

Shugoki uses a Kanabo a weapon used to cripple the enemy with it's studded end and combined with shugoki's power = bye-bye bones

Nobushi uses a Naginata, long range and extremely sharp the blade at the blade at the end and can severe an 8" bamboo shoot.

Hitokiri uses a Masakari axe which is similar to the shugoki's weapon in terms of weight and since Hitokiri are surpose to be an executioner their axes are exceptionally sharp.

Aramusha uses twin katanas, enough said really

shinobi uses small hand sickles called Kasurigama the reason why ubisoft made them weak is because the can be thrown at a medium to long range and really we are lucky shinobi exists because Kasurigama run the risk of hurting allies and if throw probably can't puncture armor.

Kyoshin uses an sheathed blade called shikomize blade (part of a larger group called Shikomi Gatana) the reason being that when sheathed it resembles a cane or a stick pretty usless right? But that's when they get ya since you think they are just carring a stick as a weapon but then BLAM next thing you know there is a blade coming at you.

So yeah not "weak" as you put it or would you like another history class going over the Vikings weapons I can if you want anything sharp and lethal is right up my ally. though I'm guessing your not even going to bother attending this class *sigh* and here I am trying to educate you. Oh well class dismissed.

kensei's sword nadachi is hard to use and it should be hard to change ur guard because it is so hard to use because of it's length.

idk if shugoki is real or not or he's powerful or not but i do not really know how does he run fast like shinobi, that's nonsense.

orochi is real actually but i don't think his weapon is better than longswords or claymore.

nobushi is woman basically the most unrealistic thing becaue there were nearly no women samurais in history and also her weapon is too hard to balance. this s+lmb attack is kinda impossible actually she should be on the ground even if u block her when she's throwing s+lmb.

again i don't have a exact opinion about hito but as i know, her weapon is really really hard to use because of it's weight. but it may be useful anyway.

aramusha should be the weakest hero, twin katanas... is ubisoft making fun with it idk but twin katanas is so much harder than beating apollyon in the story mode.

shinobi's kasurigamas were chainless actually, they were basically assassins but at least he was real.

i don't have an idea about kyoshin but i don't think he really can spin his blade and use it as shield.

i want to hear more if u know more or if u have any counter arguments we can discuss.

• IlluminatiEyes
    1713 posts

@selim-i_evvel
    Historical mistake?!
    you certainly know that most of the game's heroes didn't even coexist in history at the same time, right?
    Even within the Knights, the armors are from different eras (Partial Plate, Full Plate, Lamellar etc)...

You know that basically the Samurai belong only to the history of Japan, and that the disputes were basically between the various clans... Right?
     You know that the Vikings, despite their physical supremacy, were feared for their raids and for the surprise effect, right?
     Katanas are no more difficult to handle than a medieval sword, because they are lighter...

You really are a duck...
    And not. I won't give you my username, just move on... 😄
    There are bars where you can meet other men, and suitable for that purpose.

• undondory
    885 posts

@selim-i_evvel oh you attended and have a good base for argument....well sort of.
    Kensei's swords problem was indeed it's length that's why it was only used for shrines

Shogoki's weapon is real Ubi just went extreme with the size since it caaaaaaaan be that size or as small as an arm. that where the phrase "like giving a Kanobo to an oni"

Orochi's weapon, when it comes pure based on the weapon (so that means same guy welding it) is either neck'n'neck claymore or ever so slightly above since the claymore is heavy and clunky but with enough force can as far as I know cleave a guy in two. Katana is equally as deadly when it come to speed and the lighter weight meaning it would probablly out play the claymore and taking advantage of it's size and clunky movements

Nobushi is supposed to be based on Japanese nobility to be specific Onna-mush, a FEMALE warrior that fought along side the samurai and because the naginata is made out of wood or metal, pretty light especially since the end is detachable. maybe the poke while standing is a little unrealistic.

Right please hold on I've got to go temporarily and I'll continue (shopping and all that jazz) brb

• geberelo
    @selim-i_evvel
    Historical mistake?!
    you certainly know that most of the game's heroes didn't even coexist in history at the same time, right?
    Even within the Knights, the armors are from different eras (Partial Plate, Full Plate, Lamellar etc)...

You know that basically the Samurai belong only to the history of Japan, and that the disputes were basically between the various clans... Right?
     You know that the Vikings, despite their physical supremacy, were feared for their raids and for the surprise effect, right?
     Katanas are no more difficult to handle than a medieval sword, because they are lighter...

You really are a duck...
    And not. I won't give you my username, just move on... 😄
    There are bars where you can meet other men, and suitable for that purpose.

there are a lot of mistake that ubisoft has done about historical armors or weapons for example centurion's armor is not true at all but samurais or chineese are worser than the other classes

samurais could not improve theirselves because they had troubles within themselves. so that their swords were not useful at all because they haven't seen a good technology. their swords were hard to use if u can do researches or compare with the others u can understand what i mean, just go and learn something weeb. u are even afraid of giving ur name lmao

Suggested Topics