ubisoft discussions

quick-suggestions

• Ubisoft please no more reworks, just buffs or nerfs.

6 likes/51 replies/248 views
    geberelo
    Original poster ubisoft:x-posts, 154
    @selim-i_evvel oh you attended and have a good base for argument....well sort of.
    Kensei's swords problem was indeed it's length that's why it was only used for shrines

Shogoki's weapon is real Ubi just went extreme with the size since it caaaaaaaan be that size or as small as an arm. that where the phrase "like giving a Kanobo to an oni"

Orochi's weapon, when it comes pure based on the weapon (so that means same guy welding it) is either neck'n'neck claymore or ever so slightly above since the claymore is heavy and clunky but with enough force can as far as I know cleave a guy in two. Katana is equally as deadly when it come to speed and the lighter weight meaning it would probablly out play the claymore and taking advantage of it's size and clunky movements

Nobushi is supposed to be based on Japanese nobility to be specific Onna-mush, a FEMALE warrior that fought along side the samurai and because the naginata is made out of wood or metal, pretty light especially since the end is detachable. maybe the poke while standing is a little unrealistic.

Right please hold on I've got to go temporarily and I'll continue (shopping and all that jazz) brb

well i agree that katana was light and it may be useful in wars but they were not useful in duels because it only cuts horizontal so i think longsword would be better for duels. i agree the others like kensei's swors was only used for shrines or else.

• IlluminatiEyes
    ubisoft:x-posts, 1720

@selim-i_evvel
    Christ... Move on...
    I wont give you my username, thats for my friends... You are really horny...go to gender type bars dude... 😄

• geberelo
    @selim-i_evvel
    Christ... Move on...
    I wont give you my username, thats for my friends... You are really horny...go to gender type bars dude... 😄

alright then i will ask u ur username whenever u show off ur reputation and try to be a good player, u're making excuses and afraid of me seing ur kda. you are basically an orochi main or kensei main idk u probably main something overpowered and have 0.89 kda or something.

• rickrob2003_-_
    ubisoft:x-posts, 19

@deathtocakl you have fun playing against conq? You need to be arrested.

• undondory
    ubisoft:x-posts, 886

@selim-i_evvel Right I have returned where was I...

Hitokiri weapon is heavy (it's a bloody double sided war axe) she may be based off yamabushi can't say for sure but one thing for sure is that there are the four Hitokiri's of the Bakumastu

duel wielding is actually a form of combat but is VERY hard to learn and even harder to master and according to game lore the musha used to serve nobility so their previous masters could of funded the lessons allowing the mastery of the duel wielding.

no nope kasurigamas have chains or rope attached here have a picture
    True kusarigama | For Honor Amino Ta-da like I said wouldn't use it in war since there is a risk of hurting allies

and finally I don't want to say but yep you are correct swirling a sword around wouldn't technically work but Ubisoft took creative leisure when designing him and I like their initiative.

also PicoAncus is right. Some heroes would either not be invented or died out I mean the Jorm has no shoes... while the Lawbringer is wearing a full suit of armor the two would not exist at the same time... at least one would hope so for Jorm's sake.

ALSO LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU CAN'T MAKE HIM GIVE YOU HIS USERNAME AND KDA IS ABOUT AS USEFULL AS A EGG WITH NO INSIDES.
    right if you want more history classes message me individually and I'll gladly help redeem yourself. have a nice day

• undondory

whoops picture didn't work best look it up ya self

• geberelo
    @selim-i_evvel Right I have returned where was I...

Hitokiri weapon is heavy (it's a bloody double sided war axe) she may be based off yamabushi can't say for sure but one thing for sure is that there are the four Hitokiri's of the Bakumastu

duel wielding is actually a form of combat but is VERY hard to learn and even harder to master and according to game lore the musha used to serve nobility so their previous masters could of funded the lessons allowing the mastery of the duel wielding.

no nope kasurigamas have chains or rope attached here have a picture
    True kusarigama | For Honor Amino Ta-da like I said wouldn't use it in war since there is a risk of hurting allies

and finally I don't want to say but yep you are correct swirling a sword around wouldn't technically work but Ubisoft took creative leisure when designing him and I like their initiative.

also PicoAncus is right. Some heroes would either not be invented or died out I mean the Jorm has no shoes... while the Lawbringer is wearing a full suit of armor the two would not exist at the same time... at least one would hope so for Jorm's sake.

ALSO LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU CAN'T MAKE HIM GIVE YOU HIS USERNAME AND KDA IS ABOUT AS USEFULL AS A EGG WITH NO INSIDES.
    right if you want more history classes message me individually and I'll gladly help redeem yourself. have a nice day

i just looked up ur kusarigama but there are always modern models. shinobi is an assassin in real life they didn't wear thing like in for honor they were just disguised as ordinary peoples and they didn't have chains because they were basically making a lot noise. there are not much informations about shinobi irl but they were just simple assassins. they went to their targets as disguised and killed him quickly then they dissapeared.

picoancus shouldn't show off his reputation well basically he can't say "i'm rep 500 so i'm better" that's [censored]. there is just one thing matters and this is kda.he's afraid of giving his nickname and still saying i'm 500 rep and i'm better basically that's his mistake so don't blame me.

in duels, there is a thing named saber and this is so important in duels. u can also do researches on the internet just search sabering duels or something. if u are using katana, you will not be able to block your enemy because your guard will be low so your opponent can even break ur sword when u have guarded with katana. also in duels, you should be very careful so if u can't slice him with katana, u will be nearly dead because you will show him an open side. katana is used for an opponent who has katana. u can't kill a longsworded guy with katana in duel it would be so hard. also you can't dodge like the game or dodge attacks were impossible. dodges or dodge attacks are broken in for honor. it is not like in the real life.

• undondory

@selim-i_evvel yes but take in mind your talking about a game where you buy an outfit and a ghost just haunts you or you face turns into a lizard and don't get me started about the draconite thing.
    right I said what I was going to say I'm just going to observe the chaos and if any body says my name (very unlikely) only then am I coming back.

I bid you adieu.

• geberelo
    @selim-i_evvel yes but take in mind your talking about a game where you buy an outfit and a ghost just haunts you or you face turns into a lizard and don't get me started about the draconite thing.
    right I said what I was going to say I'm just going to observe the chaos and if any body says my name (very unlikely) only then am I coming back.

I bid you adieu.

lol u're right

• IlluminatiEyes
    ubisoft:x-posts, 1720

@selim-i_evvel
    Yes buddy...you got me . Im scared to death with you man... I just crap my paints With your knowledge of the game... LMaO

• deathtocakl
    ubisoft:x-posts, 1494

@rickrob2003_-_ i didnt say that. although its not too bad.

Suggested Topics