ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• geberelo
    Original poster 154 posts

There should be nerfs or buffs not reworks. Basically reworks change heroes's playing style. Well imagine that i'm a gladiator main, i liked to be fast and drain my opponent's stamina. The new rework has basically changed his playing style. You don't need to drain your opponent's stamina anymore, just do quick lights or shield bash.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ruvrisa
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • rickrob2003_-_
    19 posts

@selim-i_evvel Couldn't agree more. People assume I think glad is now D tier because I am complaining about the changes they made to him but I'm mostly complaining on the fact that his entire playstyle and mix ups were changed by the testing grounds. I went from a scary unpredictable opponent who you had play careful against to a redactable feint spammer that you can simply attack constantly without being punished. That entire playstyle is Exactly why I picked up glad and main-ed him after orochi but I was a little late to him because I only got him to rep 23 before the testing grounds happened. And the reason I dislike the changes so much is because I hate his new playstyle and have a hard time winning with it.

• MrBdur
    163 posts

What?

So you want Conq, Jorm, Highlander, Shaolin to all stay the same?

No. We need more reworks. Glad is still strong. Move along.

• undondory
    885 posts

Another thing is just nerfing or buffing a character Ubisoft runs the risk of over/under buffing/nerfing that character then they'd have to go back and re-buff/nerf creating more work and then we would have to wait longer then we should of waited in the first place if we just let them rework them.

• geberelo
    What?

conq is solvable, his attacks get slower after 2 lights or u can basically block conq and also you can use ur brain and dodge his bashes. Jorm players usually don't know how to play jorm but for real jorm players, she may get a little nerf not a rework. Highlander is good enough, he just needs a light damage nerf that's it, u can use ur brain and solve his moves again. I don't see any shaolin players these days because people don't know how to play with shaolin but again, u can solve his attacks by fighting him for 2 or 3 rounds. Glad is strong because everyone throws random lights. I'm not saying this because he is strong, i'm saying this because glad's playing style has changed and u don't need to drain ur opponent's stamina anymore.

• geberelo
    Another thing is just nerfing or buffing a character Ubisoft runs the risk of over/under buffing/nerfing that character then they'd have to go back and re-buff/nerf creating more work and then we would have to wait longer then we should of waited in the first place if we just let them rework them.

Reworks are not good at all actually it's just a REwork so you can't understand is it buffed or is it nerfed. Ubisoft is a little bit unskilled about this problem, nerfing or buffing. But like i said, buffs or nerf would be better than reworks.

• deathtocakl
    1494 posts
    What?

conq is solvable, his attacks get slower after 2 lights or u can basically block conq and also you can use ur brain and dodge his bashes. Jorm players usually don't know how to play jorm but for real jorm players, she may get a little nerf not a rework. Highlander is good enough, he just needs a light damage nerf that's it, u can use ur brain and solve his moves again. I don't see any shaolin players these days because people don't know how to play with shaolin but again, u can solve his attacks by fighting him for 2 or 3 rounds. Glad is strong because everyone throws random lights. I'm not saying this because he is strong, i'm saying this because glad's playing style has changed and u don't need to drain ur opponent's stamina anymore.

Oh boy this post is real real bad. How are into gold are you? Because the game is balanced around high end players who all have similar opinions on the balance of characters. Plat and lower everyone has opinions that are all over the place.

Conqs problem is not light spam. It's that he's bad at being offensive, while being a turtle monster. People hate playing against him and playing as him.

Jormungandr has some very big problems. They are very slow, and have no reliable ways to open players. Your bash is free dodge attack food.

Highlander is a can of worms I don't want to get into.

Shaolins biggest problem is that he cannot open people. Similar to jorm. His chains and qi stance are pretty bad too.

For glad, he's just fine. Light spam isn't a problem for any player that simply practices blocking.

• geberelo
    What?

Oh boy this post is real real bad. How are into gold are you? Because the game is balanced around high end players who all have similar opinions on the balance of characters. Plat and lower everyone has opinions that are all over the place.

Conqs problem is not light spam. It's that he's bad at being offensive, while being a turtle monster. People hate playing against him and playing as him.

Jormungandr has some very big problems. They are very slow, and have no reliable ways to open players. Your bash is free dodge attack food.

Shaolins biggest problem is that he cannot open people. Similar to jorm. His chains and qi stance are pretty bad too.

For glad, he's just fine. Light spam isn't a problem for any player that simply practices blocking.

Dude if u know how to play jorm and shaolin, you will understand what i mean but i guess you don't know how to play. This is not a children game,some heroes should be hard to play. people can't play jorm or shaolin because they are hard to play they don't need a rework and also they are too strong if u can play them.

Conq can just do shield counters his mace may be chainless and he can fake attacks that's it.

Highlander is good enough if u still die to highlander go learn the game it's easy to understand his combos or playing style there is just a problem and it's his light damage. Highlander's lights are used to swipe into offensive mode and it deals a lot damage so light damage should get a nerf that's it.

Glad is not fine, his playing style has literally changed. Light spam is not a problem but it's annoying. There were some real glad mains but they can't even do anything if they drain their opponent's stamina.

• Ruvrisa
    2 posts

@selim-i_evvel i agree

• Kymaa
    1 posts

@selim-i_evvel i can't say anything more than you, you have just said everything. There shouldn't be reworks.

• deathtocakl
    1494 posts
    What?

Dude if u know how to play jorm and shaolin, you will understand what i mean but i guess you don't know how to play. This is not a children game,some heroes should be hard to play. people can't play jorm or shaolin because they are hard to play they don't need a rework and also they are too strong if u can play them.

Conq can just do shield counters his mace may be chainless and he can fake attacks that's it.

Highlander is good enough if u still die to highlander go learn the game it's easy to understand his combos or playing style there is just a problem and it's his light damage. Highlander's lights are used to swipe into offensive mode and it deals a lot damage so light damage should get a nerf that's it.

Glad is not fine, his playing style has literally changed. Light spam is not a problem but it's annoying. There were some real glad mains but they can't even do anything if they drain their opponent's stamina.

I never said I don't know how to play the game. I can beat anyone as any character with enough effort. But jorm isn't "hard to play" in the sense he has high skill cap. He's hard to play as in he's very bad. In top 0.1% jorm vs/conq/prior is actually unwinnable.

Same goes for shaolin. Not about being hard to play. He's just bad.

For glad, the "stamina punish" playstyle he had was bothbad game design and toxic. It's a good thing it got changed.

• MrBdur
    163 posts

Lol to the OP claiming "you just don't know how to play", I'd love a duel to see where you sit in terms of skill. I have a feeling I will be unimpressed...

• geberelo
    What?

I never said I don't know how to play the game. I can beat anyone as any character with enough effort. But jorm isn't "hard to play" in the sense he has high skill cap. He's hard to play as in he's very bad. In top 0.1% jorm vs/conq/prior is actually unwinnable.

For glad, the "stamina punish" playstyle he had was bothbad game design and toxic. It's a good thing it got changed.

you think they're bad because you haven't ever seen a good jorm or shaolin player. there are not much good jorm or shaolin players but they are too strong. they are too much stronger than you think go learn the game or use ur brain. the problem about glad, it is ur point of view, it was not toxic if u were playing good u could take care of glad but glad players won't wanna play glad anymore because u don't need to pay attention to ur stamina.

I'm starting to think u're an orochi main and never throwing parries just dodge attacks or unblockable heavy fakes. I wish to look at ur profile if u give me ur nickname so i can conversate better with you.

• geberelo
    Lol to the OP claiming "you just don't know how to play", I'd love a duel to see where you sit in terms of skill. I have a feeling I will be unimpressed...

i'm saying "you just don't know how to play" to playing jorm or playing shaolin if u know how to play jorm or shaolin you will be really powerful.

• deathtocakl
    1494 posts
    What?

you think they're bad because you haven't ever seen a good jorm or shaolin player. there are not much good jorm or shaolin players but they are too strong. they are too much stronger than you think go learn the game or use ur brain. the problem about glad, it is ur point of view, it was not toxic if u were playing good u could take care of glad but glad players won't wanna play glad anymore because u don't need to pay attention to ur stamina.

I'm starting to think u're an orochi main and never throwing parries just dodge attacks or unblockable heavy fakes. I wish to look at ur profile if u give me ur nickname so i can conversate better with you.

Again. I've played against good shaolins and jorm players. If they d beat me, they beat me at a disadvantage and used outright skill. Their kits didn't assist at all in that.

As for my name. It's deathtocakl. Feel free to look me up. I know what I'm talking about.

• MrBdur
    163 posts
    i'm saying "you just don't know how to play" to playing jorm or playing shaolin if u know how to play jorm or shaolin you will be really powerful.

The only time those 2 are strong is in duels and that's just because they are cheap with a few moves, but overall those heroes are weak and quite useless in 4's. They need reworks.

The devs will get a good chuckle if they skim through this thread though, I'm sure.

• deathtocakl
    1494 posts

@Selim-i_Evvel btw make sure you look me up on PC. I haven't played on ps4 in years.

• IlluminatiEyes
    1713 posts

@deathtocakl
    One thing that i really learned in For Honor and in life is...Theres no point to argue with crazy people. You will not follow that crazyness, and they will drag you to that deep level of stupidity. 😉

• deathtocakl
    1494 posts
    @deathtocakl
    One thing that i really learned in For Honor and in life is...Theres no point to argue with crazy people. You will not follow that crazyness, and they will drag you to that deep level of stupidity. 😉

You aren't wrong.

Suggested Topics