Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SOLVED [RESOLVED] [Sigrblot Festival] Unable to find the Watchtower settlement decoration | POST HERE

0 Likes/31 Replies/536 Views
    cromcelan
    Original poster 4 posts

I play on Stadia and bought the Sigrblood Festival reward settlement decoration watchtower.

But it does not show up in the menue when I want to place it in the settlement.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3664 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. I've merged together several threads about being unable to find the Watchtower settlement decoration after purchasing it from Norvid's shop. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this merge.

Please note that the Watchtower decoration is for the Settlement Tree. To find this decoration, you will need to interact with the red dragon statue next to the settlement tree.

If you are still missing the decoration after purchasing it and interacting with the Settlement Tree, please can you send us the following images:

• An image showing that you have purchased the item from Norvid's shop
    • An image showing that the Watchtower is not available in the Settlement Tree cosmetic options

We can then pass these along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @cromcelan!

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to place your Watchtower decoration. Just to confirm, have you check both the standard settlement decoration spots as well as the settlement tree? It's possible that this design is for the settlement tree.

If you're still unable to find the Watchtower after checking both the settlement tree and a normal settlement decoration spot, could you send us a video or a collection of images that show the following:

• You have purchased the Watchtower from Norvid's shop
    • You don't currently have the Watchtower in your inventory
    • You are unable to select the Watchtower when changing your settlement decoration

This will help us to take a closer look at the issue.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • cromcelan
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-borealis

Thank you for the quick answer,

Indeed is the watchtower a settlement tree and no standard decoration.

I have it in the tree menue but i never would have thought of looking for something named watchtower in the tree menue. Thought it was similiar to the saxon watchtower we got earlier.

Problem solved, thanks.

• Ubi-Borealis

You're welcome, @cromcelan! I'm glad to hear you were able to successfully find the Watchtower as a tree decoration. I can understand why there may have been some confusion. I would have thought the same! 😅

If you encounter any further trouble, please don't hesitate to reach out 🙂

Official Response
  • ExaltedMiff
    2 posts

I purchased the watch tower cosmetic but it doesn't show in my inventory so I am unable to equip it in my settlement

• iReVzKMX3_
    1 posts

@exaltedmiff Same! I hope they bring it back because I want one for my settlement

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @ExaltedMiff & @iReVzKMX3_! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to equip the Watchtower. Please note that this is a settlement tree decoration, so you'll need to interact with the dragon statue by the settlement tree to use it.

If you're unable to change your settlement tree to the Watchtower design, can you please send us a video which shows the following:

• You have purchased the Watchtower settlement decoration from Norvid
    • You're unable to select the Watchtower as an option when choosing a tree decoration

I would recommend uploading your video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link in this thread.

We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ExaltedMiff
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis I was trying to set it elsewhere, clicked on the settlement tree and there it was 🤣 thanks

• Bleeza
    2 posts

Purchased settlement items missing from inventory, sigrblot festival. Baldrs is there, Watchtower is missing?

• SirQuestinghood
    1 posts

Watch tower is the main tree option.

I had also wondered why it wasn't showing until I clicked on the plaque to change the big tree options.

• bielik01
    847 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Superman9411
    3 posts

I bought praticly all rewards from norvid and i didnt get in my item the watchtower I buy....

• bielik01
    847 posts

@superman9411 it's a substitute for settlement tree

• Superman9411
    3 posts

@bielik01 thank you

• Bleeza
    2 posts

@bleeza As clear as mud eh. Thanks mate 👍

• Tolkyyn
    78 posts

How many of you have spent your 110 Festival Tokens on the new watchtower, only for it to NOT show up in the selection menu? I'm really upset about this. Reloading and trying it several times hasn't worked.

• Tolkyyn
    78 posts

@sirquestinghood Thank you, I had the same issue. I hate losing my tree, but the watchtower looks great. I'll go play again and see if I can get this up.

• LA_Frankie
    77 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Tolkyyn
    78 posts

@tolkyyn It's solved. That tower will only go in the main tree slot. Kind of a bummer, since I love the big tree.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 823 posts

Hey @tolkyyn, sorry for the difficulties with this earlier. I'll share this feedback with our development team to further review the placement limitations moving forward.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics