Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SOLVED [RESOLVED] [Sigrblot Festival] Unable to find the Watchtower settlement decoration | POST HERE

0 Likes/31 Replies/564 Views
    hydrogenmissle
    25 posts

@bleeza was it the watch tower, because i purchased the watch tower AND NOW I DONT HAVE IT!!!!! now not only is my settlement unwalled and unfortified but now it has no watch towers to attack incoming enemies ...

• jkovzvr
    1 posts

is purchased the watchtower woth festival tokens and it still will not let me use it because it does not show up in my list of cosmetics for the settlement

• bielik01
    956 posts

@jkovzvr it's the substitute for the settlement tree

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @jkovzvr,

Thanks for reaching out!

Have you tried checking your settlement tree as @bielik01 suggested? If so, can you please provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can have a look?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • hydrogenmissle
    25 posts

I bought the watch tower from the vendor at the sigrblot festival and its nowhere to be found, after i made the purchase it dissapeared from the vendor as tho i owned it but the icon didnt appear on the screen as it usually does when i buy things from vendors or when i pick up items. Its just not there, and there is no way to get it again. is anyone else having this issue?

• bielik01
    956 posts

@hydrogenmissle you replied in Sigrblot vendor, purchased item not in inventory, and there was posted

Watch tower is the main tree option.

by @SirQuestinghood.
    Didn't that solve your problem?

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 550 posts

@hydrogenmissle I'm sorry to hear that you're not seeing your Watch Tower! This should have gone into the cosmetic section of your Settlement inventory. If it's not there, would you provide me with a screenshot of that section of your inventory?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. I've merged together several threads about being unable to find the Watchtower settlement decoration after purchasing it from Norvid's shop. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this merge.

Please note that the Watchtower decoration is for the Settlement Tree. To find this decoration, you will need to interact with the red dragon statue next to the settlement tree.

If you are still missing the decoration after purchasing it and interacting with the Settlement Tree, please can you send us the following images:

• An image showing that you have purchased the item from Norvid's shop
    • An image showing that the Watchtower is not available in the Settlement Tree cosmetic options

We can then pass these along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Bowhammer2021
    1 posts

Hello, I bought the new watchtower from Norvid along with several other settlement schematics, but it's not showing on my inventory - and now he no longer schematics for sale, only a few hair styles and tattoos. Trouble is, I've made a lot of progress since the purchase and I don't want to have to resort to a pervious save, as this would lose me several days worth of play. Any ideas how to obtain the watchtower again or how to locate it? I don't mind paying the 110 tokens again if I have to. I've tried several other vendors on the map but of course, nobody else has it. Never even got to try it out.

• hydrogenmissle
    25 posts

@ubi-borealis OH MY GOSH!!! I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED THAT!!! THATS FLIPPING AWSOME!!!

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 550 posts

@hydrogenmissle Hey there! I'm hoping by the excited reply that you were able to find the Watch Tower?

Official Response

Suggested Topics