ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3632 posts

Hi @bielik01 apologies for the late response.

I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing an issue with dead NPC's in Dubgaill.

I'm afraid that we have not received any other reports of this issue and the development team were unable to reproduce it.

Official Response
  • bielik01
    Original poster 1717 posts

@ubi-keo we'll see if tomorrow's update fixes it or not.
    In the meantime please check my other two threads:
    Assassination XP broken after completing Reda's contract
    Level scaling prevents you from receiving Reda's Daily Quests

• bielik01

@ubi-keo it still doesn't work.

And the loading times (which were supposed to be shorter) are a joke.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3632 posts

@bielik01 Thanks for the update, I will inform the development team. 

However it's unlikely the issue will be resolved as we have only received one report of this from yourself and the development team were unable to reproduce it.

With regards to the loading times, I will pass your feedback on to the Assassin's Creed Valhalla team.

Official Response
  • bielik01

@ubi-keo you could have someone look at my cloud save.

• bielik01

I think I know what might be the cause.
    Usually when I visit Ireland, I only come to Dublin, to collect goods from Azar's chest, occasionally kill people at Dubgaill Landing, and then I come back to England.
    This time NPCs were revived. So every now and then they reset. I noticed very three fast travels things reset, but only within one map.
    So for me it's a bug, when I travel 3x Ireland-England & England-Ireland and I see those NPCs dead.

• bielik01
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5617 posts

Hello there @bielik01!

I apologise for the delayed response. Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your additional findings regarding the dead NPCs in Dubgaill Landing.

Just to let you know, I've deleted the post wherein you shared you case number for your own security. Case numbers are considered to be private information, so I would therefore ask you to avoid sharing these within the public forums.

As mentioned by my colleague @Ubi-Keo, the development team has looked into your report further and while we are unable to offer you a fix for this situation at this point in time, it shouldn't impact your ability to progress through Wrath of the Druids.

Should there be any new developments and if we require any further information from you, then we would reach out to you within this thread. In the meantime, if you require support with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • bielik01

@ubi-borealis no, it's not a matter of being "able to continue your adventure in Ireland" or not. It's related to the mechanism of resetting the area after fast-travelling inside one map.
    If I was able to make the NPCs alive, so then they should be alive when I kill them, go back to England, fast travel around England few times, and go back to Ireland to kill the NPCs again.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5617 posts

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't satisfied with the outcome of the investigation into the NPCs respawning at Dubgaill Landing, @bielik01. I shall pass this feedback along to the dedicated teams.

The development team have confirmed that they are unable to offer a fix for this situation at this time. If there are any new developments with the investigation into Dubgaill Landing, then we will contact you within this thread.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics