Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• bielik01
    Original poster 1306 posts

After Infinite Sleep loop - Hotfix LIVE was deployed whenever I come to Dublin, everyone in Dubgaill Landing is laying dead on the ground.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bielik01
    Best Answer

@ubi-keo it still doesn't work.

And the loading times (which were supposed to be shorter) are a joke.

• bielik01

Here's a video. Notice that it took me 3 minutes and 10 seconds to get to Dublin on my PS4.
    I can even complete Avenge Quests on those bodies.

• TheNorfolkian
    841 posts

@bielik01 I’m not seeing dead bodies on my XBSX. This could be something with the update rolled out for PS4.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1003 posts

@bielik01 Hi!

Sorry to see that the Dubgail Landing NPCs are dead upon arrival. If you could follow these PlayStation 4 troubleshooting steps, this could improve your load times too:
    https://www.ubisoft.com/help?article=000060522

If these have been completed and the issue persists, please reach back out to us!

Official Response
  • bielik01

@ubi-nacho that didn't help...
    And @ijunn seems to have the same problem as me.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4636 posts

Thanks for trying those troubleshooting steps for us, @bielik01.

As we're both PS4 players, I took a look around Dubgaill Landing in my own game, and all enemy NPCs were up and alive as normal for me 🤔 I've shared your report with the development team so they can take a closer look at this. Thanks for taking the time to include a video as well. If we require any additional information from you, we'll reach out within this thread.

In the meantime, please keep an eye out for future updates within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • bielik01

@ubi-borealis working with you is pure pleasure.
    My save is in the cloud, so the devs can check it out.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the kind words, @bielik01! I've already let the development team know you have a save available in the cloud, so they should be able to check it out 🙂 Thanks for confirming that you have one available for them to take a closer look at!

Official Response
  • bielik01

Aaaaand they're back to life, everything seems to be normal in Dubgaill Landing now. I don't know what fixed it though.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1823 posts

Hello @bielik01,

Thank you for sharing this with us! I'm glad that the issue has been resolved for you. Happy gaming and if you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • victoruchiha82
    229 posts

I killed the enemies in Dublin, but since the sop they don’t respawn. Anybody else got this?

• bielik01

@victoruchiha82 yeah, me. Search before you post.

• bielik01

Actually, the bug is back and I don't know what triggers it. Can the developers have a look at my online save?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @bielik01!

I'm sorry to hear that the dead NPCs have returned to Dubgaill. The development team have been taking a closer look at your report and would like some additional information from you.

The team would like to know if you fully cleared Dubgaill Landing prior to originally returning to England, or if these NPCs were dead prior to you taking part in the quests in this area? If you can provide us with as much information about your experience with Dubgaill Landing prior to encountering these dead NPCs, this could be helpful for further investigation.

I've also requested for the team to take a look at your updated cloud save.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • bielik01

@ubi-borealis from what I know is that I went to Ireland from England, I cleared everyone in Dubgaill Landing, went back to England.
    And when I go to Ireland again, Dubgaill Landing is full of corpses.
    This happened to me twice already, I mean it was this way, then it fixed itself somehow, and now it's back again.
    @victoruchiha82 also has this bug.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for clarifying that information for me, @bielik01. I'll add this update to your report to the development team.

I've merged @victoruchiha82's thread into this ongoing thread as well. If you're able to let us know if you fully cleared Dubgaill Landing prior to originally returning to England, or if these NPCs were dead prior to you taking part in the quests in this area, that would be helpful for the ongoing investigation.

You mention that since the release of Siege of Paris, they don't respawn. Does this mean you've found them respawned in Dubgaill Landing previously?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • victoruchiha82
    229 posts

@bielik01 ooooh this already a thing🤣. Thanks

• victoruchiha82
    229 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @victoruchiha82!

Thanks for sharing your report regarding Dubgaill Landing with us. Would you be able to provide some more information from your experience?

• Can you let us know if you defeated every enemy during your first visit to Dubgaill? Or were they already dead when you arrived?
    • Have the enemies in Dubgaill respawned and then died again without combat? Or have they been dead since you first fought them?
    • Are you still able to interact with the bodies, if necessary, or have you been unable to interact with them during Avenge quests?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • bielik01

Unfortunately, this is still a thing. Everytime I show up in Dublin and check the Dubgaill Landing, everyone is already dead.
    Maybe it's somewhat connected with this.

Suggested Topics