Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Noxious81
    Original poster 382 posts

Another classic: The clan honor for having completed Iron Horse with eight clan members in one session still doesn't unlock. You can find several threads on this issue in the old forums – here are my two personal favorites:

Problem reported on 07-06-2020 on Playstation
    Problem reported on 07-23-2020 on Xbox

So this bug was reported over a year ago in July 2020. The team also supposedly is looking into this problem since then. Thus I personally do not think that we we will ever see a fix to this, as the impact on the game is just way too small. But I also see that this is well reported and documented bug which at least seeeeeeems to be rather a "low hanging fruit" – so it nonetheless really is quite a shame that this is still a thing.

And just in case someone needs a picture – here is one I borrowed from BettyBlue88 (as seen in the second linked thread):

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TxDieselKid
    155 posts

@noxious81 yup, been checking every few months also for this.

• Adrian-11
    703 posts
    The team also supposedly is looking into this problem...

What team?! I know, rhetoric question.

• Noxious81
    Original poster 382 posts

@txdieselkid I'd really like to know how many well documented tickets currently are "being looked into by the team" revolving around this issue.

To be honest:
    I really wouldn't mind being told "This is not a high priority issue for the team and they are currently working on implementing fixes for X, Y, and Z – and also are working on the new DLC. Please do not except a fix before launching the nect DLC." – because that would be transparent, fair, understandable, and honest.

It's just that I am reeeeeaaaaally starting to get annoyed by some empty "being looked into" statements that do not deliver even a smallest fracture of useful information for the user.

• TxDieselKid
    155 posts

@noxious81 With them admitting that TU12 was supposed to be the end of the line, I wouldn't hold my breath on ANYTHING getting fixed from any lists. It was EOL status until that Ubi investment call. Since that happened, I would expect some other things to be higher priority, but I for sure understand your side of it too.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

Hello Agents! I do apologize for the frustration this issue has caused. Currently, I do not have any further information to provide regarding this ongoing investigation. However, I appreciate your patience and understanding and letting us know that this issue is persisting. I have added everyone's information and images to the ongoing investigation about this. As it stands, I do not have a time estimate on when this will be resolved. However, I'll return here with updates about this as soon as I have some to provide. Thanks!

Official Response

Suggested Topics