Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AsmickTrue
    Original poster 6 posts

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Ginge
    Ubisoft Support Staff 257 posts

Thanks for sharing this with us @asmicktrue
    Can you share a screenshot showing exactly where this happened on the map?

Official Response
  • AsmickTrue
    Original poster 6 posts
  • UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

@asmicktrue Thank you! Would you be willing to share if you head back to the same location if the issue is still occuring after restarting the game?

Official Response
  • AsmickTrue
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubisushivamp it's still there

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@asmicktrue Thanks for confirming that, and for that additional video clip! Let's try verifying your game files, as these steps have been shown to help with many various issues with PC games. Let me know if those steps resolve this issue, or if you continue to experience this!

Official Response
  • AsmickTrue
    Original poster 6 posts

I verified files and they is ok (screenshot link below), but walls is still there (sorry, english is not my native language)
    https://ibb.co/L8tGGjq

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@asmicktrue Thanks for giving those steps a try for me! I'm sorry that they didn't seem to help, however. I can see where on the map this issue is occurring, but would you translate for me the words on the screenshot that you sent over?

Official Response
  • AsmickTrue
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubistorm i changed language and again verified files, just for you ❤
    https://ibb.co/my39tLv

• Adrian-11
    799 posts

@asmicktrue

You got to the point where you have to send flowers and a fruit basket... 😀

That issue has been in the game for a while, I got stuck in the same place 6 months ago. My suspicion is that they forgot to put in place the visual assets that show the stairs being blocked.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

Thanks for that image, AsmickTrue! Would you be willing to give the tip that Adrian-11 shared to see if it helps you complete this? Please let me know, thank you!

Official Response
  • Adrian-11
    799 posts

@ubisushivamp

Okay, not sure what to make of this...
    If it's joke - good one, hehehe
    If it's serious misinterpretation - just WOW!!!

• AsmickTrue
    Original poster 6 posts

I don't understand. Do i have to send flowers and a fruit basket to UbiStorm to fix invisible walls?

• echolecter
    116 posts

Haha, this thread really made me laugh. It is the perfect example of support letting a customer run through the hoops multiple times without acknowledging that this might actually be a bug. That, as mentioned has been in the game forever and certainly isn't the only spot where you encounter these blockades. There are even places where you can jump over half wall barriers but you can't in the opposite direction.

This game is know for blocking players with objects that either aren't visible or simply not have proper properties for moving. Heck you even get stuck on pebbles or tiny lights placed on road while at the same time it's okay to run through a large pile of garbage, it all just doesn't make sense. From experience these map issues rarely get fixed so you will just have to live with it.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 430 posts

Hey folks,

I've checked in with the team on this issue and it has been reported to them and they're investigating it further.

I don't have any further updates to share at this time, but once we have more information to provide we will do so.

Official Response

Suggested Topics