ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Focus1now.
    Original poster 10 posts

You should play your game once in awhile to see how screwed up you have made it!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Adrian-11
    859 posts

@focus1now

Yeah, and this is helpful, you think?

• Focus1now.
    Original poster 10 posts

@adrian-11 yeah i do fanboy

• LateNiteDelight
    971 posts
    @adrian-11 yeah i do fanboy

🤡

• UbiFate
    Community Manager 19 posts

@focus1now Would you be able to elaborate on what issues you're running into in game that makes it seem screwed up?

Official Response
  • Adrian-11
    859 posts

@latenitedelight

Got me, right? 😁
    First time I was called a "fanboy" on this forum. Made my day.

• LateNiteDelight
    971 posts

@adrian-11 a right of passage it seems.

The funny thing is, regular posters are clearly fans, otherwise they wouldn't be regular posters - but I don't think I've ever seen anyone say the game is without fault or issue. We just find the gameplay overcomes the occasional issue or frustration. Some of us, because there really is no alternative - and then they annoy everyone asking for Hardcore Mode to be changed and hoping for lower TTKs, while too frequently going "actually" and throwing out nerd stats 😐

• Jimmy_DA
    33 posts

@ubifate - game keeps freezing the whole computer which can occur at any given moment. I know what the issue is, there's a video memory leak. When it froze on me (if you have task manager set to show always on top) I was able to check the performance and noticed my GPU memory had been maxed out.

• A Former User
    0 posts

@ubifate My account was stolen. It was stolen 86 days ago. The game account was 91 days ago. After that, I haven't logged in and played any games.
    Then the thief played 2 rounds of the game, ranked in one round, and banned after a leisure round.
    (Reason: banned malicious behavior) It may be a Tk teammate. As a Rainbow 6 player, I have a deep love for this game for nearly 5 years, and this account has been with me for nearly 5 years. I will give it to you. When Ubisoft official and Batleye customer service sent more than a dozen emails, you all responded perfunctorily. After I waited anxiously for 3 months, I kindly ask and hope that you can review them carefully. (Screenshots of stolen emails from Steam account and screenshots of conversations with Steam)

• Noxious81
    770 posts

@tag_und_nacht

I don't know, whether this is the right forum and thread to make yourself heart?! This is the The Division 2 board and this thread is pretty much just a senseless rant-thread opened by a never to be seen again kid.

I'd recommend contacting the Ubisoft support again or venture to the forums that seem more suitable for your issue (as it seems we're not talking about a TD2 problem here). Hopefully you can be helped better there than it most probably would be the case here.

• SuspiciousPixel
    182 posts

@ubifate How about fixing the fragile armour bug that has been reported for several months whereby when you apply an amour kit it doesn't add a stack of armour back. That is just one of the many bugs. Yet when it comes to PVP bugs you guys act on it like your life depended on it.

Want to find more bugs then I would suggest reading here:

Player Support | Ubisoft Forums

One of the most game breaking bugs is game crashes that has been occurring since the past few updates.

• WalkinTarget1
    31 posts

@adrian-11 Whoa, whoa, WHOA ... I think the proper term for this would be 'Fanperson' ... 😁

^5 @ latenightdelight

• ModalThread611
    138 posts

@suspiciouspixel There has been some of the same pvp bugs in the game since launch. They focus way more on pve always. The past few bugs in pvp basically shut pvp down. Are they supposed to fix fragile armor while you cannot even play pvp? They always focus more on pve. PVP has been in the back burner far to long.

• Szogun83xpl
    2 posts

@ubifate 1. Invaded dz 100% dmg glitch

1. all dz dmg , armor regen hazard protection glitch

is it a good start for elaboration ? I did explain step by step in new topic if you are interested

• WrecK3rr
    172 posts

@adrian-11 This title only belongs to one person and the whole forums knows who that is. 😁

• Adrian-11
    859 posts

@wreck3rr

Yeah, we know. 🤡

• Focus1now.
    Original poster 10 posts

@noxious81 first of all this isnt a nonsense rant thread and second of all you dont me and you certainly dont know my age so kindly go F yourself!

• Adrian-11
    859 posts

@focus1now

Oh, burn!... we all gonna cry ourselves to sleep tonight... 😧

• Ken_Koerperich
    68 posts

@latenitedelight

LMFAO! Game play OVERCOMES.....

You smoked to much MJ/Crack buddy....

• Adrian-11
    859 posts

LOL @ken_koerperich
    Here comes the one complaining that every game they play is too hard (hence, bad!), and everything is "a joke"... Hold on to your seats, this will be wild.

Suggested Topics