ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DominosReal
    Original poster 1 posts

Hello, I've had performance lows for the past 3 months. And I wanted to play the game again when bloodline came out. I forgot about it and started playing this morning. I wanted to see if the performance was still awful. Indeed it was, so i checked task manager to see what the issue was. And to my suprise it was using 60-70% of my CPU and absolutely none of my GPU. So I looked it up and nothing, Ubisoft have not addressed it and its been months.

My current specs are:
    RTX 2060 super
    Ryzen 7 2700x
    32GB 3200mhz
    Asus ROG B450-F
    Running the game on medium settings, Dx12, DLSS off, 2560x1440 although I found that changing the settings didnt really do much
    I was getting 60-70 a while back and then in TU 3.2.0 I think, the framerate was down to 40-50
    Please help, I just want to play the game.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 389 posts

@dominosreal Hi there! I'm so sorry that this is occurring for you, and has been for quite some time. I appreciate the specs you've mentioned and the details you've added. If you haven't already, can you create a case on the Support Portal and attach your MSINfo and DXDiag files? Our team would be glad to take a deeper look. If you have already done this, let me know your case number please.

Official Response
  • RitzPaul94
    41 posts

same problem after the last update used to get 70 fps now drops to 40s. I don't know what they did but their update really messed mu the game first valhalla now this. Well done ubisoft.
    Specs
    rtx 2060
    ryzen 5 3600
    16gb ram

resolution 1920x1080
    mix of very high and high settings.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 652 posts

@ritzpaul94 Hey there! I'm sorry to hear that you're also experiencing this issue! As @UbiKoreanBBQ mentioned, would you open a ticket on our support site with your MsInfo and DxDiag files? That way, we can get a better look at what's going on! If you have already opened a ticket, would you provide me with that case number instead?

Official Response
  • alecmoon
    9 posts
    Here I have this problem with FPS drops since launch, I just start driving at high speed or running through the streets and I have FPS drops, from 60 to 45, fluctuating all the time.
    I update drivers, use the game on SSD, and NOTHING does it improve, and from what Ubi said a few months ago, for them the game is satisfactory in performance, even with so many complaints. My pc is Ryzen 3600, 16GB ram, RTX2060Super. I have no hopes that they will improve performance even further at the end of the lifecycle of new content for the game. 😞

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@alecmoon Hey!

Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues with FPS also. Can you confirm what resolution you are playing on please?

Do you have NVIDIA DLSS enabled also?

Thank you.

• alecmoon
    9 posts

@ubi-viral Hi, playing the game in 1080p (ultrawide), dlss activated too. Even if I lower the graphics, these FPS drops remain.
    I've done it all, I keep my PC always up to date, and the frames don't improve. I had to lock with vsync to get stable frames, but stay at 37fps locked as my monitor is 75hz. This is an optimization problem, unfortunately.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1736 posts

@alecmoon

Sorry to hear this is affecting you. If you are also able to open a ticket on our support site with your MsInfo and DxDiag files, our team will be able to take a close look at this for you.

Please feel free to share with them the troubleshooting steps that have been followed so far, along with the same information you have shared here. This will be really helpful for the team to be able to access the case more efficiently for you.

Thank you!

Official Response

Suggested Topics