Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Moved I bought the Assassins Creed Valhalla season pass and the DLC The Wrath of the Droids doesn't show up to be played.

0 Likes/4 Replies/177 Views
    Mano_Acs
    Original poster 1 posts

I'm in big trouble with the season pass assassins creed Valhalla.

I bought the season pass of assassins creed Valhalla, I have a PS5. I downloaded the content and installed it.

I've already finished the main arc and several quest of the game, and even then, there is no first (and no) mission of the DLC The Wrath of the Droids.

I've already re-innovated the licenses of the games, already uninstalled and installed the game, and nothing appears of DLC content.

I wish someone could help me, in how to make the DLC released The Wrath of the Droids.

Very grateful for the help and attention.

Hugs.

Antonio.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bielik01
    882 posts

@mano_acs you need to download the DLC first. It not in the base game, it's downloadable separately.

• MissM16
    213 posts

@bielik01

Thank you so much for this!

Like @Mano_Acs I also couldn't figure out why the DLC wouldn't start for me and thought it was broken : /

But thanks to you, I'm off to Ireland now 😁

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 477 posts

@missm16 Great to hear this has been resolved!

Reach back out if you need any more help or have any other questions.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics