Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• jakl201
    Original poster 26 posts

I think after dying, the topic, really. The mini videos of new skills and abilities suddenly start to speed up to the point you have no idea what they are previewing. I also noticed one side effect is on the skill tree, where anytime you apply a new point, the 'apply' function also speeds up. This has been around since launch day, was surprised when I launched the game again it was still around. =/

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 562 posts

Hey there,

Sorry to hear that you encounter this issue.

I can confirm that this is currently under investigation, would it be possible to share an up to date video with us showing your game version? You can share a video using a link from a 3rd party video sharing website

In the mean time if there is anything else we can help with just let us know

Official Response
  • jakl201
    Original poster 26 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck I don't really do this too often, but here you go, hope this is what you were looking for. I got it off Uplay, and it's the latest version, 1.3.0, and I don't use mods. As I said it is pretty much there from when this game first released. It only goes away after a *full* restart. As in quit to desktop then launch again. It starts showing up in this game after I was on it for an hour, and I had died against a Zealot 3-5 times. I believe that's the trigger, I didn't notice it after any fast traveling. So yeah, preview videos suddenly speed up to what looks to be 2x-5x normal speed.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @jakl201,

Thank you for the update and your video!

I passed it along to the development team for further review. I can also see that this issue is currently being investigated and as soon as we have more details from the development team to share, we will let everyone know through the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • Bradm4n12
    1 posts

@jakl201 I too am experiencing this bug/issue. Just wanted to add a reply saying it's not just one person experiencing it 😄

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1122 posts

@bradm4n12 Thanks for your insight on this too - I appreciate you letting me know you've had the same issue. We're investigating it internally, and hoping to have a resolution as soon as possible.

Official Response

Suggested Topics