Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• sJEFdeGlyve
    Original poster 19 posts

Hello, regarding to the old topic where is over month no solution, today I found out that at the start of game you are getting the rewards. I am not sure, if capture second island or pop up doclaknd quest broke the rewards, but it looks like one of those things, because after I get Artisans and capture second island I never get the revard again.

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2346763-Items-from-Anarchist-DLC/page2?highlight=Anarchist+Defectors

Hope you will solve it soon as well for saved games. I am bored to start again each time, you make some bug which you are not able to resolve in old saves.

Thank you

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1503 posts

Thanks for this, @sjefdeglyve - we're currently investigating these issues of the rewards not being given, and I've passed on your insights about this to our teams to help with that. We really appreciate it!

Official Response
  • banan1996.1996
    28 posts

@sjefdeglyve

Thank you for reporting this bug 🙂

According to Ubi-Thorlof this bug should get fixed in Game Update 12, see his response in the comments section under this Anno Union blogpost: https://anno-union.com/union-update-new-forums-skyscrapers-community-spotlight/

I would be very surprised if the fix couldn't be applied to old saves, I'm pretty sure your savegame will see the rewards from the defectors once again 🙂

• BenDefo
    24 posts

in the update of The High Life, the problem remains in the saves, I tried three different saves in time, I will start a new campaign, I hope a positive result. The High Life is phenomenal, The ANNO 1800 team never ceases to surprise and delight, the dream team is the best of the best, ANNO is my love for life, annogolik with more than 6000 hours of experience (translation)

• sJEFdeGlyve
    Original poster 19 posts

@bendefo I can confirm that saves are not affected. It is unfortunately a common case and I don't epxect they will solve it for saved games. So back on trees and start again.

• BenDefo
    24 posts

when we start the game anew because of an error that is present in the records, with a guarantee that it will not be in the new mast, I think we are working together with the team for our phenomenal game, it would be great if the team answered the following question: is it possible to get the opportunity to transfer at least the drawings of buildings from the saved safes to a new batch with the corresponding map settings and other parameters, this also gave the player the opportunity to create parallel batches with a different scenario development, thank you (translation)

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1503 posts

Hey @bendefo , thanks for passing this suggestion across to us.

I can certainly understand that this would be a useful thing for us to do. However, we're not able to make changes to save game files. Instead, we're continuing to work on this issue to find a more permanent solution as soon as we can.

I hope you'll be able to have some enjoyable games in the meantime, even with this inconvenience. Let me know if you've got any other questions.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Thorlof
    Community Developer 117 posts
    @bendefo I can confirm that saves are not affected. It is unfortunately a common case and I don't epxect they will solve it for saved games. So back on trees and start again.

It should work on existing saves and our tests also also showed it to be working (except if the quest is active on said savegame). If you still encounter it, could you please send us your savegame for further investigation? Thank you!

Official Response
  • BenDefo
    24 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • BenDefo
    24 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • BenDefo
    24 posts

@ubi-thorlof there are 2471 saves, 12.3 GB, there are three close to the event, with a step of the first 25 seconds of the normal speed, and two saves at a maximum speed of 1.50, 3.50 minutes. Which saves will be useful to you. Can I send the entire folder ? No problem. Reliable address)))) The game is saved in 5-minute increments and where to send it (auto-translation)

• BenDefo
    24 posts

@ubi-thorlof I don't know if it will be useful for you? These saves were launched on the GeForce NOW platform. The error is repeated. Also in the new campaign there is an error in the quest with 4 tones of schnapps for uncle. Which, as you know from the posts on the forum. Temporarily solved by disabling the fog. Sorry for the many dots. The auto-translator translates better this way)))))

• BenDefo
    24 posts

@ubi-thorlof And the most important thing. Renegades in a new company. Behaviour. Respectable. In fraud. NOT noticed)))

• Ubi-Thorlof
    @ubi-thorlof there are 2471 saves, 12.3 GB, there are three close to the event, with a step of the first 25 seconds of the normal speed, and two saves at a maximum speed of 1.50, 3.50 minutes. Which saves will be useful to you. Can I send the entire folder ? No problem. Reliable address)))) The game is saved in 5-minute increments and where to send it (auto-translation)

Heyho! We don't need all of them, of course 😉 Just one of them where you received these quests but didn't get a reward.
    You could upload the savegame on any file hoster of your choosing and send us the link.

We're aware of the issue with the campaign quest bug (e.g. the one about schnapps), yeah. This is currently under investigation.

Official Response
  • BenDefo
    24 posts

@ubi-thorlof https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IJTByzEPMANAgaTR00SZRuMzCfO76hw6/view?usp=sharing maximum speed. 3.30 minutes. arrival of Golden Sands. I've never put on mods and I'm not going to.

• Ubi-Thorlof

@bendefo Fantastic, thank you very much!

Official Response
  • BenDefo
    24 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • BenDefo
    24 posts

@ubi-thorlof if possible, I am always ready to help the phenomenal team and my favorite game at least with something. Sincerely, Ben

Suggested Topics