Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Meshanne
    Original poster 2 posts

hi, i try to play AC Origins but i cant, i can play AX vAnhalla in max graphics but cant play Origins....
    i Have an RTX 580 Radeon , 16 GB Ram.
    The game doesnt kunch or crash every minute. I verified the game´s files, reintalled the game several times and updated windows, my graphics card drivers etc but i cant play and it is very sad. So please help me.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• infern0n0rd0st
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • infern0n0rd0st
    3 posts

@meshanne try to downgrade your driver to 21.2.3

• Meshanne
    Original poster 2 posts

@infern0n0rd0st ty a lot dude, i did and it is working perfectly now

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1102 posts

Hi @meshanne, thank you for the update and I'm glad to hear that @infern0n0rd0st suggestion resolved the issues you were experiencing previously. However, please keep us updated here if continue to run into any further issues in Assassin's Creed Origins moving forward.

Official Response
  • woodpost
    1 posts

@ubi-smash i'm having this problem, too. i just installed the game. i've crashed 5 times in 2 hours of play. sometimes in game, sometimes while just in Settings. i've got a Radeon 5700XT, running 21.8.1 drivers. is this a known issue?

• Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 178 posts

Hi there, thanks for getting in contact nd sorry to hear you are also experiencing this crash while playing Assassins Creed Origins. While I understand you may have already completed some of these steps, could I first ask that you have attempt our basic troubleshooting steps as outlined here

If you are still receiving this error after completing these steps, could you please provide your system reports as advised in the support articles below :

Generating a DirectX Diagnostic Report

Generating a Microsoft System Information Report

Official Response

Suggested Topics