Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• N3mB0t
    Original poster 368 posts

Someone did a thread with this exact same title in the old forum , that thread was the reason this guy made this video.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Oatiecrumble
    310 posts

@N3mB0t That was me who made that thread, i would of subscribed to his channel if he mentioned my name 😆 😆 😆

• Virtual-Chris
    760 posts

@oatiecrumble Not cool! Do you have a link… I’d rather read your take on it directly 😉

• Virtual-Chris
    760 posts

@imagine_brata Thanks… I remember that now. Interesting that someone turned that into a video.

• Imagine_Brata
    230 posts

It's hard to find a game that ruined my gaming experience. The closest candidates for me are. DCS World (has over 7000h in the game and has spent about 500euro on DLC´s + 400 on Flightstick) and the Quake games about 10,000h

• N3mB0t
    Original poster 368 posts

@oatiecrumble
    i knew it was one of you guys but i couldnt pinpoint who , thought you would like to see this.

• Oatiecrumble
    310 posts

Thanks for the heads up @N3mB0t now i'm off to tell Epic Slayer i patented that thread 🤑

• Adrian-11
    799 posts

Yes, it's true, The Division kind if ruined gaming for me too.
    The reverse is that it also destroyed any shred of goodwill Ubisoft as a business ever had with me. Don't get me wrong, this is not about the developers, despite some issues, it's clear these games are a result of labor of love. My problem is with the Ubi "leadership", or rather the utter lack of it on how it manages the relationship with it's customers, the development direction, and business abilities in general. The ineptitude is just breathtaking.
    The bugs and glitches are not fixed not because the developers are lazy, or they are incompetent, they are not fixed because the developers are pushed to work on other things that are expected (by the "leadership" and their echo chamber) to make money. Same goes for improvements or features or content requested by the gamers openly offering their money for those.
    The customers and fans are ignored not because the people like community managers are mean or bad, it's because they don't exist, or are stretched thin, or there is nothing to say or do - a result of cost cutting on games that are not generating revenue (mostly because the "leadership" is so blind and inept at capitalizing on what they already have).
    Well, if I'm treated like this, I will respond in kind... As an example, I am interested in AC Valhalla, but I won't buy until all patches and DLCs are out, and hitting ~$10 mark for the gold edition. And a similar approach applies to anything Ubisoft...

• Rodnaz
    70 posts

@adrian-11 Good for you, I follow the same pattern, make em earn it.

• The_Vig1lante
    70 posts

@adrian-11 Super way late on posting on an almost dead thread... but here goes... I am incomplete agreement with your statement. Sadly, I feel that I have already purchased my last product from Ubisoft. I am so sad about D2. Look I know there MAY still be some new content, and I could have my prejudiced image shattered - which I want - but sadly still feel that I won't really be wowed. For lack of a better term, I believe D2 was just too massive for Massive.

• HonestlyOK1986
    97 posts

@the_vig1lante give the new rainbow six extraction a crack on gamepass, its ok, time consuming and requires patience. Its less run and gun than td. I will still stick with td to an extent as i enjoy the game but agree with the above posts to an extent, i get the impression from the devs through the weekly chats they used to do that they enjoy the franchise and working on it but ultimately are pushed to working on other things limiting the time they can spend on td entirely.

It has alot of potential but its ultimately unrealised due to the amount of time they have to out into other things

Suggested Topics