Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Zittra
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi! I'm playing on series s and before1.3 draw distance and frame rate was very good. Now I can see shadows and objects forming very close to my character, and I can tell you that this destroys the illusion. Why did you change the draw distance, and is there a chance to get back the old setting?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TheNorfolkian
    608 posts

@zittra Can you share some video to display this problem?

• bielik01
    978 posts

Something terrible happened with drawing objects in the distance.
    Here's an example, starting 00:48, notice how two enemies in the background "float".
    Hunting animals with predator bow is even worse, I saw animals becoming "alive" (from being "dummies") if I got close enough. After I was aiming at them, and killing them with predator bow, I put the bow down immediately, and Synin didn't know where to fly for the loot, because it was not drawn.

• bielik01
    978 posts

@thenorfolkian no wonder why I couldn't find it in Player Support...
    but, on the other hand, I guess my problem is slightly different than @Zittra's

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1113 posts

Thanks everyone for bringing this to our attention, the floating horses do look quite spooky in the distance.

Is it possible anyone could capture some more clips of this, of any NPCs in general so we can give a few examples to QA after the 1.3.0 update?

Official Response

Suggested Topics