ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• hralex1951
    Original poster 118 posts

I cannot find this anywhere. What does it mean when a response to a call for backup fails because the server is unreachable or the call has expired. How can it be expired if it just popped up? I get a lot of these and also server full.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Noxious81
    796 posts

I wouldn't bother too much about those messages – in case responding to a call for backup fails, it's usually because the player calling for help has ended the call, the group was full after someone else responded before you could, the player left the game or entered an area where the call get's deactivated. Or the connection to the server was too bad (for example when you're usually playing on an US-server and the call was coming from Europe).

Either way – the only things you can do if you still want to help an agent in distress is a) looking for other exclamation marks on the map or b) answer a call via the matchmaking tab.

• HonestlyOK1986
    146 posts

Pretty sure the ones you get when just signing in are old ones that have expired anyway as someone already joined, they left the game or stopped the call etc. I get that quite a lot on xbox, same if i jump out of a dz etc and one pops up, its usually an old expired one, would just respond to the ones you get midmission etc if that's what you're after as they're usually current. Games kinda dead player base wise for backup calls so they're few an far between now. If you're chasing the commendation for it i'd knock that idea on the head as they'll never be enough for it now.

• dagrommit
    894 posts

You can matchmake for "answering the call" if you're chasing the shepherd commendation. You'll get pulled out of whatever you're doing when someone calls for backup, but it's better than waiting around in the BoO.

Suggested Topics