Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BlissfulHawk33
    Original poster 4 posts

Hi,

I have been finishing up some side quests in Asgard and Jotunheim, and you know that the horse you have is different from the main map. When I called my horse the model is stretched. I play on Series X, and I am on the latest patch. I have reloaded my game and it is still stretched. Anyone else have the problem?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• WERMWOOD
    47 posts

@blissfulhawk33 Yup me too on ps5. Its pretty amusing, though.

• lemmie88
    205 posts

@blissfulhawk33 😱 Terrifying! I'm going to avoid Asgard and Jotunheim now, I don't want to be playing a horror game. My condolences on your abomination.

• WERMWOOD
    47 posts

@lemmie88 Looks like some stretched his face all cartoon style and chopped off half his legs....poor Rudolph.

• azullFR
    1134 posts

@blissfulhawk33

I saw somewhere that it was caused by using the Lynx mount in England,
    if it's the case try to change your english mount

Good luck to you 🙂

• WERMWOOD
    47 posts

@azullfr That would make sense, since at the time I was in fact using the lynx in England.

• azullFR
    1134 posts

@wermwood

I've just found the june topic about this issue :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/98906/xbox-series-x-asgard-reindeer-bug/14?lang=en-US

Great thanks to @Garbo3 for the workaround 👍 👍 👍

Nice day to all 🙂

• BlissfulHawk33
    Original poster 4 posts

@azullfr So do you know why using the lynx mount in England, would cause the model to stretch in Asgard?

• azullFR
    1134 posts

@blissfulhawk33

Seem's that Asguard and Jötunheim doesn't communicate well with Irish lynx...
    but why, is still a complete mystery to me 🤔 🙂

• lemmie88
    205 posts

@wermwood The way the top of his face is pulled away so his lower jaw and mouth are just hanging there... gave me flashbacks of the Amnesia monster. 😭

So do you know why using the lynx mount in England, would cause the model to stretch in Asgard?

In programming circles, I believe it is known as "spaghetti code" 🤭

• WERMWOOD
    47 posts

@lemmie88 Welcome to "terrifying Tuesday"!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics