ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Lumbar1
    Original poster 3 posts

Hello to all Ubisoft community. This is the first time that I write a feedback or a suggestion so I ask to not insult me for any imbalance based on what I'm going to write. (The post will be a bit long I hope you'll resist and that you will be satisfied)
    I've been playing The Division 2 for a while now and needs a lot of balance and ideas to have more content in the gameplay and keep a high player experience. I don't want to list the various bugs but maybe I'll do a separate post that will just deal with that.

Let's start:
    Before I started with the ideas, I was going to move on to the balancing in play that at the moment many variables are really bothering players during the sessione.
    Balances:

System Corruption Set: As N1lcOOo said in a previous post the problem with this set lies in its duration that as he wrote it is too short even if you put his armor that makes the effect go from every 20s to 15s. The hackstep protocol lasts 5s so after it is finished you have a wait of 10s (without the armor 15s) before you can reuse.It making it difficult for any player to survive. It would be correct to have an increase in this protocol I think with an addition of 2/3 seconds. So take it from 5s to 7/8s

Lady Death: The problem with this weapon is mainly the shots in the magazine. Even if it has a very strong effect 30 shots are relatively few to be able to be powerful.Already it is not used much in both PvE and PvP.I repeat the effect is very strong but it is very bad in its capacity.Would be correct to give a drum loader similar to that of Jackal on Rainbow Six Siege that carries the shots from 30 to 50 or if this is asking too much at least 40 so that each bullet is covered by its stacks.

Shotgun:Damage and range are really low and bad,This doesn't help for a PvE game and that's why aren't used so much.

I remember that these are the main problems that I have encountered during my experience in the game. For any other necessary balance let me know below in the comments that so I add everything in a single post with (of course) the nickname of the person who made the remark
    Now let’s move on to the ideas. Playing constantly I have accumulated in my head many ideas and suggestions that I would like to share with the community also to try to find a balance in case they are too OP hoping that one day they will be added on The Division 2.
    Let's start:

1.Weapon Talent
    Electroshock: 20% weapon damage against enemies with electroshock. After 4 kills, electroshock is applied to the next enemy hit.

2.Weapon Talent
    Disorientation: 20% weapon damage against enemies with disorientation . After 4 kills, disorientation is applied to the next enemy hit.

3.Weapon Talent(Exclusive Talent for Assault Rifles)
    Burst mode:While you aiming in cover mode, the weapon automatically switches to burst mode.Shoot 3 bullets for each burst.Each shot fired in this mode has 5% more weapon damage.

4.Weapon Talent (Exclusive for Light Machine Guns)
    or Backpack Talent
    Failure: When you shoot against an electrical system you have a 25% chance of disabling it for 3s[EMP effect](Which increases with the status effects attribute) Recovery time: 20s

5.Weapon Talent(Exclusive for Pistol)
    In the viewfinder: When this weapon is used with a shield it gains +10% accuracy,+10% stability and +5% rate of fire. If 2 hits missing the target the effect is deactivated and you lose 10% accuracy,10% stability and 5% fire rate for 6s.

6.Armor Talent
    Trauma-like talent
    Anti-Riot: Inflicts disorientation on an enemy who has been shot in the head. Recovery time: 30s.
    Inflict electroshock on an enemy who has been shot in the chest. Recovery time: 30s.

7.Armor Talent
    Multitasking: Just come out of a cover,+20% of your armor as bonus armor and +15% movement speed for 7s.If you return to cover the effect disappears and goes on recharging. Recovery time: 25s

8.Backpack Talent
    UAV:When an enemy hits you, it is detected and highlighted on the agent's HUD for 5s.When the enemy is highlighted, shooting them will ensure 20% more damage to the head. Recovery Time: 20s

9.New Specialization

Shotgunner
    Distinctive weapon: Armsen Striker : HELP FOR TALENT
    Grenade: Smoke Grenade: Creates a cloud of gas that inflict disorientation for anyone who enter
    Armor Kit: After use,agent will gain back 50% of his armor,plus have an additional 50% armor bonus for 10s and immunity to disorientation for 7s
    Ability: Ammunition Box: It can be placed by clicking or selecting a specific point by pressing and holding. You and all allies will earn +10 ammunition every 20 seconds if you are within a 4 metre radius of this ability. You and all allies will earn 3 special bullet every 30 seconds between incendiary, shock and high velocity if you are within a 4 metre radius of this ability. Duration: 2 min. Recovery Time: 1 min.
    Skill Tier 1: +10% Duration/+0,5 metre radius
    Skill Tier 2: +1 special bullet/+15% Duration/+1 metre radius
    Skill Tier 3: +20% Duration/ +1.5 metre radius
    Skill Tier 4: +2 special bullets/+25% Duration/+2 metre radius
    Skill Tier 5: +30% Duration/+2,5 metre radius
    Skill Tier 6: +3 special bullets/+35% Duration/ +3 metre radius
    Overcharge: HELP

Secondary Weapon: Special G18 - Talent: Perfect Fast Hands

10. New Gear Set for Shotgun by xcel30: I love it
    https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...(for-shotguns)

11.New Gear Set: High Powder keg
    2 piece bonus: +20% speed throwing explosive(Seeker Mine included)
    3 piece bonus: +15% explosive damage
    4 piece bonus: C4: Replaces grenades with a remote-detonated plastic explosive at unlimited use that deals 20% more damage than a disruptive grenade but with less range(3m ->2m) and creates at enemies who are damaged by this explosive a stun of 0.5s. For detonation, press the grenade throwing button again.Recovery Time: 40s
    Backpack Talent: Reduces recovery time by 5s
    Armor Talent: +1 C4

12.New version of the turret
    Interceptor Turret: Destroy incoming grenades by firing an explosive bullet at it
    Bullets in the magazine: 3
    Reload Time: 4 seconds HELP FOR SKILL TIER

13.New version of Sticky Bomb
    Sticky foam bomb
    HELP FOR SKILL TIER

14.Exotic Skill Mods: When put on an ability no other mod can be placed

Bulwark Shield Skill Mod(Obtainable by Named Heavy RIkers): +100% Threat or - 20% health,Flash: This mod can be used by holding down the slot button where the shield is present.When activated blinds the nearest enemy within a radius of 7m. Recovery Time 30s

Sniper Turret Skill Mod(Obtainable by destroying the hyena technician's turrets): -5 bullets,Shock bullets: Bullets have a 70% chance of inflicting the shock effect for 3s by hitting an enemy

15.New exotic weapons with special under barrel(Work with Tip of Spear)
    It this point I'm going to add 3 weapons with a different under-barrel. I want to give a greater chance to the distinctive weapons and also to the set Tip of the Spear.
    These weapons will have a different under-barrel. Each of these 3 weapons can work according to which specialization you will be using on them(If this idea will be applied to the game we should say goodbye to the shield for the flamethrower of the Firewall even if I have not seen it use by anyone), in fact, the under barrel will use the ammunition of the specialization in order to work and will have a damage reduced by 50% compared to the distinctive weapon. These under barrel will replace the distinctive weapons. To use the accessory you have to hold down the key to change weapon(Basically the same command)

First weapon. FAL Under barrel : Flame launcher (Firewall Specialization)

Second weapon. M4 Under barrel : Grenade launcher (Demolitionist Specialization)

Third weapon. MK16 or ACR(If the idea of the shotgunner specialization will be inserted in the game).Under barrel : Shotgun (Shotgunner Specialization)

16.New exotic weapon(Probably is a dumb idea)
    Akimbo weapon:Dual converter SMG-9 (Obtainable by Rikers Rusher)
    (HELP FOR THE NAME):
    Reckless: Fire damage won't make you panic.
    Running with this weapon you earn every 0.5s the 5% of your armor as bonus armor up to a maximum of 60%.If the bonus armor stops charging, it starts to consume 3% to get you a 1% damage and 1% accuracy bonus for 10 sec.

17.New weapon
    UTAS UTS-15: https://www.google.it/search?q=utas+...jnyFPbKK8CVI7M
    Exotic Version:(HELP FOR THE NAME): Force field:When this weapon is equipped, a 5m zone is created around the player. When an enemy is inside this zone, it takes 15% more damage from this weapon. If there are more than one enemy in this area, each enemy suffers 5% of the damage that has been inflicted on the enemy that this weapon has previously hit

18.New Weapons:

XM8(Assault Rifle)
    https://www.google.com/search?q=xm8&...7SYYVCAO34kL9M

G18(Secondary Weapon)
    https://www.google.com/search?q=g18+...qlnp9dJzjw4f0M

UZI(Sub-machinegun)
    https://www.google.com/search?q=UZI&...lLzxAJlZU_GuFM

PKP PECHENEG(Light Machinegun)
    https://www.google.com/search?q=PKP+...DyhZC3PqoeWFLM

19.New submachine gun exotic talent(HELP FOR WEAPON):
    Thirst for blood: Every time you kill an enemy, you earn a weapon bonus for 10s. The bonuses are: 10% stability, 10% accuracy, 10% weapon handling, 5% fire rate, 10% weapon damage, 10% critical damage. If you don't kill within 10 seconds you will lose your earned bonuses. After accumulating all the bonuses each additional kill will restart the countdown

That's all I hope I didn't write too many useless things. For any balance necessary for what I wrote write me also under this post, I will correct without hesitation. For every other idea write them.As well and obviusly I'll take care about inserting it with relative nick of who wrote it.
    Thank you for reading my long post and also for tried to understand something(My english Isn't good so i used a translator).

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics