Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Miffrandier
    Original poster 3 posts

Hallo zusammen,
    ich habe bereits 2-3 mal die Investoren erreicht ohne dabei eine Charter-Route zu verwenden. Hatte bei den ersten Versuchen die Speicherstadt mit verwendet, wo ich nicht weiß in wie weit dieser Handel mit einbezogen wird. Beim letzten Versuch wurden nur Rohstoffe bei Archibald und Kahina gekauft, der Rest über Charter Routen. Wo könnte das Problem liegen?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1172 posts

Hey @miffrandier 🙂

We're only able to provide support in English here, so if you translate your message for us, we'll be happy to help.

Alternatively, our German support forum is here: https://forums-de.ubisoft.com/forumdisplay.php/871-Anno-1800-Player-Support

I'm unfortunately unable to move your post, since it's a different system, but you'll be able to repost your message over there!

Official Response
  • banan1996.1996
    28 posts

The link provided by Ubi-Thrupney links to the old forums, there's a redirect to new forums there, but just in case here's the correct link to new forums in German: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/category/645/anno?lang=de

• Miffrandier
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-thrupney

Oh I didn't knew that this is only for English, I try my best to translate the points.

I mentioned that I try to reach the achievement "chartered company" now 2-3 times. I'm reaching the Investors only with charter routes but I didn't get the achievement.
    First time I had activated the DLC from Feb 2021 (German "Speicherstadt") with the port/harbor buildings and do some trades for the quest. I don't know if this cause the failure of the quest?
    Last time I played without this DLC and buyed only stuff from Kahina and Archibald with the ships.
    Where is the failure that I didn't solve this?

Thank you.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1044 posts

Hey @Miffrandier

Thank you for getting back to us and translating your post!

This issue was raised to the team, however they weren't able to reproduce it.

If possible could you please link any screenshots / clips of your attempts to activate the achievement and it not activating, so we can pass them onto the team?

Much appreciated!

Official Response
  • Miffrandier
    Original poster 3 posts

Hi @ubi-theberry ,

I took some screenshots. To take a short clip is unfortunately not possible.

Attached are 2 pic's from the Investors with the delivered goods.
    Additional I took 2 pics with the active charter routes.

If something additional is needed please let me know.
    If you found the failure in my gameplay please let me know to try again.
    Thank you.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1044 posts

Thank you very much for getting back to us with these @miffrandier !

I've passed them onto the team to take another look.

If we need any more information, we'll let you know!

Much appreciated!

Official Response

Suggested Topics