ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• bryonbaker
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi,
    I have dug out my old Rocksmith 2014 app and plugged it all in and the cable is not found in Rocksmith. The aps doesn't look like it has been upgraded in years - is this still something that works on a recent version of macOS? If so, how do I get it running?
    Thanks

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Skippern666
    72 posts

@bryonbaker There have been several issues with Games and Peripherals in macOS 10.14 and 10.15, this might be another one of those. I have kept my Mac's on 10.13 due to such issues. I havn't seen any news about what it is or how to fix it other than "software and hardware providers need to update according to new standards".

• pedietz
    71 posts

its too bad they took down the old boards.

You have to grant microphone access. And maybe drop then re-add the device. a 1 time thing.

• TheJohnNewton
    21 posts

@skippern666 10.15? I'm on 11.5 with no issues. I typically use an interface but used a RTC on vacation a few weeks ago.

• TheJohnNewton
    21 posts

Yeah this can get messed up with some updates. Check in System Preferences/Security and Privacy/Privacy and make sure Rocksmith is checked as having microphone access.

• Skippern666
    72 posts

@thejohnnewton macOS 11 familly is a major upgrade from macOS 10, 10.15 is currently last version of the 10 familly, and probably also will be the last. I havn't looked at upgrading to 11, but the problems in 10.14 and 10.15 might have been solved into 11.

Speaking of which, maybe I should let one of my macs upgrade to 11 familly

Suggested Topics