Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• bielik01
    Original poster 829 posts

I'm having a different problem... When I first visited Vinland I had 4 medallions of the members of the Order of the Ancients. I continued playing the game, completed the whole Order tree, gave up all the medallions to Hytham. Around the patch which enabled The Lost Drengir of Ragnar Lothbrok quest, I was clearing the remaining mysteries. And when I returned to Vinland I noticed those 4 medallions back in my inventory. I can't talk to Hytham about them anymore (I only have the 'I have to go' dialogue option) and I still have them in my inventory months after the visit in Vinland.

@Ubi-Borealis developers can take a look at them in my cloud save 😉

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bielik01

@ubi-borealis here you go
    undefined

undefined

undefined

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Thanks for those images, @bielik01! I've passed these along to the development team for a closer look 😊

Official Response
  • bielik01

@ubi-borealis any news on those medallions in my inventory? has anyone even looked at it?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @bielik01!

Thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at the investigation taking place regarding your report with the duplicate medallions. The development team are still looking into this issue further, and we don't yet have any new updates to share with you.

Once we have any new information to share regarding the investigation into duplicate items, we will post this within the forums as soon as we are able to.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • andu86
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis

Hello,

I encounter the same issue with the duplicated medallions after visiting Vinland, but I have 6 instead of 4. Note that I am not able to get rid of them, sell them or give them back to Hytham since the "Breaking the Order" quest is already completed.

undefined

undefined

undefined

Can you please send my feedback to the development team in order to investigate the issue further?

Thank you,
    andu86

• bielik01

@andu86 I'm not the only one 😁

• andu86
    6 posts

@bielik01 Yeah, I wish there was an option to sell them.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @andu86,

Thanks for sharing your report with us, and for including images which show your duplicated medallions. I'll pass these along to the development team so they can take a closer look at this as well.

Just to confirm, did you visit Vinland after handing in all of the other medallions to Hytham? Or did you have any medallions in your inventory at this time?

If you can let us know what your steps were prior to the duplicate medallions being added to your inventory, this could be helpful in reproducing the issue during testing.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • andu86
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis

Hi there,

I visited Vinland when I had 6 medallions in my inventory, went back to England, finished the quest, did some exploring along with finishing other quests and when I got back to Vinland (after the patch in February as far as I remember) I had the duplicate medallions in my inventory. I have them since then and there seems to be no way to get rid of them.

Thank you,
    andu86

• bielik01

@andu86 so it seems you had it just like me

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for letting me know that information, @andu86. I've included this in your report to the development team 🙂

Official Response
  • andu86
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis

Hello,

Do you have updates on this thread? Should we expect a fix in the upcoming patch? From my point of view, the easiest fix would be to remove any type of medallion from our inventory if the “Breaking the Order” quest is completed.

Thank you,
    andu86

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @andu86!

We don't yet have any updates to share from the development team from the investigation into duplicate Order Medallions regarding fixes or ETAs. They are still investigating this issue further. I would recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for more information regarding future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • bielik01

@Ubi-Borealis is anything being done with @andu86's and mine case? I think our posts should be extracted from this thread into completely new one.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @bielik01!

As you've requested, I've now forked your posts out into their own thread.

I've checked in on the investigation into your duplicated Order medallions, and we don't yet have any new updates to share from the development team. Rest assured that any future updates will be shared within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • bielik01

@ubi-borealis thanks! And I think you could include it in Reported Issue Megathread List, as well as couple other threads I started in Player Support (like XP gained from killing enemies in Ireland).

• Ubi-Borealis

You're welcome, @bielik01!

Please note that the Megathread list is non-exhaustive, and that we are unable to include all ongoing investigations in this list. Please be assured that your report is still under investigation by the development team, and that you are welcome to reach out for updates within this thread whenever you would like 🙂

Any new additions to the Megathread list will be clearly marked, so I'd recommend checking it regularly for any future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics