ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• assassin42086
    Original poster 1 posts

So I’ve thought about this a lot. Most games we get we always have ezios one outfit from brotherhood. Why not his revelations outfit instead? It’s darker tones and fur shoulder and cape go well with the Viking times. I really feel they should bring this in Valhalla as a free download.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Biggz2010
    4 posts

@assassin42086 I would even buy it. Personally I think ezios revelation outfit was the best. They can keep the cape tho. I just want the fur shoulda and hood

• MissM16
    214 posts

I hope they make this happen.

• Ibsarp
    70 posts

@assassin42086 yeah ezio  revelations outfit was great and fits more than the white one

• Biggz2010
    4 posts

@ibsarp yeah, I don’t even like Altair or ezios original robes. To much white for the last few game settings. I’d also like to see the robs from the movie!

• MissM16
    214 posts

@biggz2010

I don't like them for Eivor either because they didn't alter them to look more Viking-ish like they did with Bayek's outfit.

I wonder if that's due to which of Ubi's studios makes the games and its outfits? Like they can't change an outfit that was made by Ubi Quebec or Ubi who-knows-where and can only change the ones that were made by Ubi Montreal like Origins and Bayek's outfit.

I have no idea if that's the case but Ezio's Revelations outfit seems Viking'ed up enough for me the way it is.

• Ibsarp
    70 posts

@biggz2010 yeah i wanted to see assassin's creed revelations brutus armor

• Ibsarp
    70 posts

@missm16 yeah the outfits don't fit in the game

• Biggz2010
    4 posts

@ibsarp [censored] sick dude! We need them all

• Ibsarp
    70 posts

@biggz2010 if u are using pc check nexus