ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• A Former User
    Original poster 0 posts

But I can't some nights because of the same pathetic losers that play conflict continuously abandoning matches. Please introduce an abandon match penalty like you have in Rainbow 6 otherwise it ruins the game for everyone. Thanks.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• HonestlyOK1986
    198 posts

@d-y-n-4-m-o agreed, it destroys the balance if you're a player or two down. For me you should have to sacrifice a gear piece you're using, you forfiet the game, you forfiet a piece you're wearing. Not a gun either, an actual piece, a choice between your chest and backpack for example. If you ruin the game for 7 others you should lose something 🤷♂

• Peter8uk
    105 posts

It should be like Apex Legends. In ranked mode if you quit on your team mates there is a penalty timer until you can match make again. Oh and it extends exponentially each time you do it 🙂

Downside is that if your team mates all quit mid play and you're left facing a superior team as result you have to stick it out to avoid penalty.

• A Former User
    Original poster 0 posts

The worst offenders are the 4 stacks. (Full clans) that leave again and again and again until they find solo queue randoms for an easy win. The whole game is designed to be a 4 man team game from the ground up. You end up starting matches with no players over and over again because the matchmaking system tries to pair clans vs clans from the limited pool of players it already has, then they'll all leave with zero penalties to stop it happening until they get easy solo randoms. They'll abuse this sytem as much as possible until they find easy games.

Lots of players will also abandon matches when they're losing too which is unfair for the unfortunate players that get thrown into a game already lost by the pathetic cowards that can't take a loss and that left the match. Makes my blood boil.

• Rodnaz
    77 posts

I don't even play matchmaking but from the sound of things this would thoroughly tick me off. There needs to be accountability starting from the top down. Without supervision offenders will continue & why not? No supervision.
    Everyone's view varies but what I do when management fails to alter course is hit em where it hurts. As it is Ubisoft is not making a dime off of me. They've ticked me off a few times. I may still play their game but not a supporting role. It does make a difference whether you believe that or not. BTW I did play MM twice long ago. It was more like a race without a leader.

• Merphee
    105 posts

Conflict is one of those things where things need to change, but they aren't going to anytime soon. I don't think I've been in Conflict in over 10 months because of that.

And to put things in perspective, Division 2 would have ended without the much needed Conflict changes.

Conflict has the opportunity to be re-executed with the upcoming content. If it doesn't, then yikes. I'll probably never set foot in it again since... well. I guess you'll eventually see why. 😉

• A Former User
    Original poster 0 posts

@merphee I'll just stop buying their games if they continue to ignore feedback and neglect their game modes. What else can you do? Vote with your wallet. That's about it.

Suggested Topics