Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Penguinsbait
    2 posts

@ubi-keo thankyou for getting back to me so quickly, as for what I was doing I believe it was around the end of the Wrath of the Druids DLC where I was either about to battle the big monster thing you get a legendary staff from or battle Ciara at the end, I can't quite remember which but I remember noticing it after getting the legendary staff as I obviously then suspected that was the issue. I just logged back into my console to upgrade my ration pouch only to find that I no longer have the issue and can heal again! The last thing I did in-game before stopping playing was to do a River Raid and use my rations to heal Jomsvikings as I wanted to see if it would effect anything but I ended up turning to console off out of frustration before seeing the results so figured I'd include that detail just in case it ends up being a fix!

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

@penguinsbait Thanks for the update, I'm pleased to hear that the issue is resolved.

I will forward this information on to the development team. If you experience any further issues, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics