Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• peanutbleu
    Original poster 7 posts

Hello,

Today i obtained the trophy to complete all the master challenges in gold but the trophy on ps4 for obtaining just 1 gold doesn’t pop. I tried to use an old save to start from the begining and win 1 gold but it doesn’t pop.

Since several months i still have as well 3 trophies that didn’t pop when i transfered my save from ps4 to ps5. I have contacted ubi support but it is still not fixed even though in a previous patch it was saying otherwise.
    The 3 trophies missing are:

• reach settlement level 3
    • reach settlement level 6
    • beat all orlog players

So now i have 1 trophy that doesn’t pop on ps4 (1 gold in a master challenge dlc) and 3 on ps5 that doesn’t allow me to get the platinum trophy (reach settlement level 3&6 and beat all orlog players).

Please find a solution. And i tried everything the ubi support asked me to do like restart the database from the ps5, restart the ac valhalla licence…

i would really appreciate if somebody could help me.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• peanutbleu
    Original poster 7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • peanutbleu
    Original poster 7 posts

@peanutbleu So i decided one more time to restart the ps5 database and the AC Valhalla licence.
    I used an old save to do the challenge again from the start and get a gold and it worked this time. The trophy popped on the ps4 version so i have all the trophies on ps4.

But on the ps5 version the 3 trophies that didn’t pop from the transfer from ps4 to ps5 are still not popping. I don’t want to start a new game to get the trophy reach settlement level 6 again because it will take so much time (i will have to clear the entire map + grind some chests again!!!) and i don’t want to beat all over again all 19 orlog players (that’s not really a game i appreciate and i already did all that once!).

Please does anybody know how to fix it?

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2398 posts

@peanutbleu I'm sorry to hear that three of the trophies have not unlocked for you on the PS5.

When loading a save the trophies do not automatically unlock and require an action to make them unlock again. For the majority of trophies this will be completing a main or side quest. Can you confirm if you have tried that or if its possible to do that if you have not already completed all of quests available? If you already have completed all of the quests available then I would recommend loading a previous save that still has some quests available then try completing one.

Another thing you can try which may sound strange but has worked for some players, is to talk to Petra in Ravensthorpe and take her to bed.

Official Response
  • peanutbleu
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-keo thank you for your answer.

I tried to go to bed with petra but no trophies popped.

Unfortunately i don’t have a save where there are still main quest or side quest to do.
    When i did the save transfer from ps4 to ps5 almost all trophies popped when i started the river raid mission dlc but those 3 trophies didn’t pop like the other.

I have a friend that didn’t have any issue and everything popped but i guess i’m not as lucky.

I tried reda’s quests, to go to bed with petra, i have completed all master challenges in gold, did the ireland dlc, did all quests from each seasons festival….but the last 3 remaining trophies didn’t pop. I also upgraded the jomsviking settlement to max (since 2 trophies are from being settlement level 3&6) but nothing. I even defeated the orlog player of the new season festival (since there is a trophy for orlog players) and nothing as well.

It will be seriously way too long to start again from the beginning to obtain those trophies. Please tell me it will be fixed. And i know in a previous patch the orlog player trophy was written as fixed so i don’t understand.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 979 posts

Hey @peanutbleu!

I'm afraid we don't have the tools or facilities available to force any PlayStation Trophies or Xbox Achievements in any titles as these run on systems catered to by the platforms themselves, so we cannot provide any guarantee that a fix per-say will be issued.

At this time, for some trophies the requirements will have to be completed again for the them to be triggered on the new platform.

We understand this can be an inconvenience, particularly when having to start a new game to re-trigger those earlier quest trophies and are happy to pass this feedback onto the team, however at this time we cannot unlock these for players.

Sorry for the disappointment and if there's anything more we can help with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • peanutbleu
    Original poster 7 posts

Hello @ubi-theberry

A patch was released a few weeks ago and in the details it was stating that the problem with the orlog trophy that didn’t pop was fixed but it didn’t work for everybody in the end.

So that means that something can be done to fix it since it worked for some players.

And since the 3 trophies that didn’t pop for me popped for other players when they transfered their save and just completed a reda’s quest or just killed an ennemy……, that means it works. If it works for several persons that should work for all.

• peanutbleu
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-theberry Will a new game plus be added in the game? Because if it’s never fixed and one day i decide to do it again to get the missing trophies i would rather do it with all the skills, cosmetics, weapons that i acquired throughout the game already played so i can still enjoy it.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

Hello there @peanutbleu!

Any new regarding a New Game Plus feature will be shared on our official platforms and within the News & Announcements forum, so I recommend checking these places regularly for the most up-to-date information.

I'm sorry to hear that "Builder," "Home Sweet Home," and "Orlog Champion" have not retroactively unlocked for you after your migration to PS5. We have an ongoing Megathread for this issue you that you might want to check out.

I've shared your report with the development team as part of the ongoing investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • peanutbleu
    Original poster 7 posts

Hello @ubi-borealis

Thank you for your feedback.
    Let’s hope it will be fixed soon or at least a new game plus will be added.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

You're welcome, @peanutbleu!

I'd recommend following the linked Megathread for all updates from the investigation into trophies not unlocking retroactively. You can also check the News & Announcements forum for updates as well 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics