Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• undondory
    463 posts

@nydardoloth OH! you said about refer a friend regardless of skill level the leader is the only thing the matchmaker system so maybe one of them is a returning veteran they would be match with people around their skill level even when they aren't quite there yet.

ooooooorrrrr they cheesed their way up the ranks but this highly unlikely.

• PicoAncus
    844 posts

@undondory
    Yesterday i played with @Nydardoloth. He is a very solid player.

And he's absolutely right...The problem of finding players with low reputations has more or less been resolved.
     But the fact is that maybe Matchmaking to "balance" the teams, toss some teammates who were always goofing around...or just didnt play at all...

Maybe because of the Win Rate, or something else... the fact is that it was nothing normal... Teamates that passed the entire Dominions hitting us, without attacking the enemies... Since teamates that passed the entire Dominions doing emote spam a to the other and authentic potatoes fighting enemies....
    From teamates who simply didn't fight and spent the entire Dominion running away from enemies... Literally! ! !

We lost about 8 Dominions out of 10...
    Systematically suffering Ganks, because our teammates just didn't exist...

This when we had teammates instead of Bots...
     Unbelievable...I usually play with friends and random Teamates, and this has never happened to me by default.

Simply unbelievable.
    I haven't had a beating like this for a long time...

• Dunmaglass_
    39 posts

I don't understand the matchmaking too. It make me play against the same people a lot of time and when I find a match, 3/4 of the time I have a BOT level 2 or someone that clearly don't have enough skills to be here. In front of me, competitive players from Dominion Series, what can I do with BOT level 2 or a monkey that kill himself on enemy zone? The matchmaking have a big problem and it's hard to have fun.

• PicoAncus
    844 posts

@dunmaglass_
    Here it is not a question of winning or losing... My Rep is above 500, I need to lose / win 3 or 4 dominions for there to be a decrease / increase in the 0.01% win rate...

And I also have no problem losing when the opponent was superior to me.

It really upsets me, it's losing against players that I beat them over and over again, but I ended up dying because my zone is being assaulted again and again by opponents and I can't heal...

Or I'm with my friend in this case holding a zone A, which is assaulted over and over again by several opponents...and I look at the map and the rest of the team doesn't clear zone B, doesn't assault the empty zone C, nothing...

or worse... having a few meters away a Teamate inside the zone alone with full HP watching you suffer gank of 2 or 3... and being quiet just watching without doing anything... except emotes... !!!

Unbelievable...

• undondory
    463 posts

@picoancus Wow I don't envy you or Nydaroloth that sound awful how is that happening that makes as much sense as a sword made of noodles no way that they do that all the time I refuse to believe good players are being put with useless cannon fodder like that.
    what about the other team do they say anything?

• PicoAncus
    844 posts

@undondory
    I cant say much of others Team... They seemed balanced in Skill between them.
     In the past, sometimes it happened once in a while but rarely, to find Potato Teamates like these. But ok... No problem.

We did about 10 dominions, we lost almost all of them under these circumstances.
    The reputation of our Teamates was between 90 and 200... But then their behavior was what I explained...
     I finished certain Dominions with more Deaths than Takedowns... Something that hasn't happened for a long time...

We were just Slaughtered. 😄
    What a nightmare...

And I truly believe that the fact that Nydaroloth has the Rep level that he has, has influenced Matchmaking.

@Nydardoloth
    You gained my respect for enduring this.
    But count on me whenever you want. We're going to die, but we're going to take as many with us as we can. 😄

• undondory
    463 posts

@picoancus
    I wish you luck and Nydardoloth and remember if they want to play a game of hyper armor put on last laugh because then they will be punished for their ganks and hyper armor lights. ohhhhh the negativity I get when I wipe them out of existence because of it is to DIE for (pun not intended)

• Dunmaglass_
    39 posts

@picoancus No problem with losing a game but when you can't do anything because the matchmaking decide to let you with a Bot level 2 (no one join) and someone that just die, don't know how to gank and feed enemy... I don't understand why I'm in this game and why I should continue to play this one. It's like joining a game in Call of Duty when the enemy team have non stop killstreaks and you just die, you're like big yoshi, just sitting there.

And yeah, what you describe is a true pain like situation. I think we just want a good matchmaking/team balance in this game to have fun even if we lose.

• PicoAncus
    844 posts

@undondory
    I play Jorm in the middle of 20.000 OP Kyoshins...so...that doesnt help much...beeing Jorm 😄

• PicoAncus
    844 posts

@dunmaglass_
    it's painful and hard...but worse is demotivating.
    I'm going to try to rally a team of 4 on PS4, and launch a crusade against Matchmaking. loool 😄

• undondory
    463 posts

@picoancus Oh right sorry forgot (even though I posted asking about mains) then erm... huh... I'll think of something...

• DARTHWANGER
    1 posts

I feel your pain! Recently played Dominion with new Kyoshin character and won our first match with 4 Kyoshins. Then got switched to a lobby where my team was down 0-700 and of course we lost. I jumped around to various lobbies and our teams proceeded to lose for 3 hours straight! I think it was like 21 games all losses! Some were complete blowouts and some were close with both teams breaking at the end. The one thing in common is that I had the most captured zones and most points because I also have to defend the captured zones and run to get B occasionally. My teammates constantly ran in to 1v3 or 1v4 confrontations trying to be a hero or would be fighting in some random area nowhere near the zones! I would do my best to revive them, but since we rarely had any captured zones for more than a minute or two, we would keep losing and the pattern continued. I'm not sure what else to do at that point! Eventually my team won a game after 3.5 hours when we finally had a team that captured and defended zones. Then I promptly shut off the game and went to sleep!

• Nydardoloth
    246 posts

Playing with @PicoAncus has been a treat to say the least, finally, a solid dude to enjoy a gank by my side as our two suicide bombers keep us short handed and under zoned all game long, lol.

Even when we are lucky enough to get a solid 3rd our 4th will be an even worse suicide bomber, going 0-8, never capturing a zone while avoiding the neutral zone at all costs.

One day, we will get a solid 4th 😉

• PicoAncus
    844 posts

@nydardoloth
    Buddy, the pleasure is all mine. You can always count on me.
    We have improved a lot in the last few days and we are already winning with some frequency, even with 1 player less.

If we can get an organized team of 4 at this level, it will be top.

Tomorrow we play a few more games and cut some heads... 😄

• PicoAncus
    844 posts

@nydardoloth
    looooooool
    Now that you mention it...It was funny. 😄

I remember a Dominion that we happened to win in "The Harbor", and there was a Suicide Bomber always attacking the enemy Zone C and being ganked all the time 1v3... And he spent more than half of the Dominion on it... . Didn't get tired of being beaten... 😄

It reached the last third of Dominion, the he Cut Link and we played with a Bot until the end.
    But it was funny to see the Man advance to the enemy frey alone fired up armed in Spartan Leonidas and die and die again over and over...
    I was even counting how long he could hold out without dying inside ZOne C... And just once he managed to hold out for more than 30 seconds, then died again. looool
    Impressive.

Suggested Topics