Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• if2011
    Original poster 3 posts

I Platinumed the game on my PS4 and will get a PS5 soon where I might complete the DLCs but I’m seeing posts that a lot of trophies especially the 100% Completion and Order ones were not popping for some players. Is this still the case or has it been patched cause I’m worried I’ll miss out on a lot of them since I don’t have any earlier saves to those points.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2757 posts

@if2011 I can confirm that some players have experienced issues with the trophies not unlocking on another platform when loading a save that has already unlocked them, this has been reported and is being investigated.

Most trophies will not retroactively unlock and will require an action to unlock them, mainly completing a main quest or side quest will do this.

If you have an older save you can load that still has a main quest or side quest to complete then hopefully that will work, however if you encounter any issues please let us know.

Official Response
  • if2011
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-keo will the DLC missions count as main quests/side quests to trigger the trophy unlocks?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4552 posts

Hello there @if2011!

Yes, expansion quests (whether these are main or side quests) should count to trigger the trophies. Player have also reported that taking part in Petra or Tarben's settlement quests help to trigger the trophies.

If you're having trouble triggering specific trophies following your migration to PS5, please don't hesitate to let us know which trophies have remained locked and we can let you know what you'll need to do to trigger them again. As shared by @Ubi-Keo, this is usually by repeating the action or by completing a main/side quest.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • dean_gustafson
    1 posts

@if2011 I've experienced the same issue regarding the trophies. Only 50% of the trophies I earned on PS4 auto popped on PS5. I've been back and forth between the PS4 and PS5 playing the game. I have earned some trophies again just playing but connecting to Ubisoft Connect on my Smart Phone, PS4 and PS5 hasn't done anything.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 763 posts

@dean_gustafson

Hey there.

Yes unfortunately trophies will not be earned retroactively in a lot of cases and in some instances will only be unlocked by repeating the same action/completing the same quest again on another platform. If however the trophies are not unlocked after repeating the same action again please let us know which you've noticed aren't working correctly and we'll investigate further. Thanks.

Official Response
  • nice808
    2 posts

@Ubi-Keo Hi, I have Platinum on PS4 and all trophies popped on PS5 except for:

Rampage, Skadi‘s Hobby, Row Rage, Not the Norse You‘re Looking For, Flying Eivor, Caladfwlch.

Especially Caladfwlch takes time, any workaround how to trigger the trophies?

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1370 posts

Thanks for getting in touch @nice808 !

Have you already re-tried meeting the requirements of these trophies to re-trigger them?

If so, are you able to capture any clip examples so we can take a look?

Thank you!

Official Response
  • nice808
    2 posts

@Ubi-TheBerry Hi, thanks for the reply. I actually forgot one trophy, "Eunique Attack" did not pop on PS5 as well. I have re-done it already, as it is an easy trophy, so this is possible. I have also re-done "Skadi's Hobby" today and uploaded a clip for your reference:

Unfortunately, you can't see the trophy popping in the video, but I have a screenshot available:

It's no problem to repeat those easy trophies but repeating "Caladfwlch" is not an option and I would appreciate your help. Any workaround available?

Suggested Topics