ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ljackson111
    Original poster 2 posts

Just started this game. I will complete the very first mission with the node, Espinoza etc & if I walk away for 30 minutes it starts me right back at the settlemet. I dont understand. None of the other Ubisoft games have given me this issue

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• dagrommit
    894 posts

@ljackson111 you always respawn in the nearest safe house or settlement after logging out/timing out. The game won't save in-mission progress when you logout/time out, but will save the fact that you completed a mission.

• Jessa246
    33 posts

I believe AFK timeout is 15 minutes, so after 15 mins you get logged out and on login restart you'll find you are in nearest safe house/settlement.

• ljackson111
    Original poster 2 posts

@jessa246 So does this mean I have to go from the safehouse all the way back to where I want to be?

• Virtual-Chris
    807 posts

@ljackson111

One of the very different elements to this game is that there is no "pause"... even when you're in the menu the game is still going on around you. It took some adjustment when I first started. If I "paused" the game and went to the bathroom, I sometimes came back to find my character killed and respawned at a nearby safe house. Plus, even if you're in a safe place, the game will log you out after 15 minutes of inactivity and when you load-in you'll start at the nearest safe house.

• N3mB0t
    1126 posts

i personaly love that there is no pause when you go into menus and such , gives the game world a much more alive and immersive feeling , it wouldn be the same if there was a pause.

• Adrian-11
    897 posts

@virtual-chris

Killed while in bathroom! Hahaha!
    This is what they are called "safe" houses.

• dagrommit
    894 posts

@ljackson111 what do you mean by "back to where I want to be"? This is not a game that saves you in the exact position when you logged off. Instead, you will always restart in a safe house or settlement.

Suggested Topics