ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JoseAnTijerin
    3 posts

@ubistorm Hello,
    thank you for your prompt reply.
    Yes all the games are uploaded to the cloud, I am also attaching a screenshot. 
    How will I be able to know when the patch with the fix is uploaded?

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2146 posts

Hello @SteveZ_Pun and @joseantijerin,

Thank you for sharing your updates on this issue! I passed them on to the development team for further investigation. Once we have an update on this, we are going to let everyone know through the patch notes. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

@SteveZ_Pun - can you please make sure that your save games are exported to the cloud? Many thanks!

Official Response
  • kaliberbeats
    6 posts

Tried all the workarounds but she's still trapped inside the stairs. I've played so many rebel missions trying to get around this I'm maxed out on level 4 now. Haven't been able to play the game for days. This is incredibly poor form.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5609 posts

Hello there @kaliberbeats! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to progress in "The Queen's Gambit." Just to confirm, Richardis is trapped in the stairs for you? Would you be able to send us an image or a video that shows this issue in-game? It's possible you're encountering a slightly different issue than is being investigated in this thread (in which Richardis won't move, rather than her being stuck in an object).

I'd recommend uploading your image/video to a sharing platform, such as Google Drive or One Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    355 posts

@ubi-mark
    ??? My saves are in the cloud, didnt change something. Why you need them?
    I tried different ways for the quest, i dont want spoiler, but always she walk back in the cave.
    And always i can complete the quest with ride alone to Lisieux. When i am close she appears on her horse near the church and i continue.
    No problems with this quest. I tried only other ways to find a solution why she walk back in the cave

• kaliberbeats
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis I saved the queen, we were walking out of the tunnel to the horses but she stopped about halfway thru the tunnel, turned around and went back inside. She then went up some stairs and refused to move from that spot. I tried lots of things before I quick travalled away and came back. At this point her icon was in the stairs at ground level. I managed to trigger the conversation she's supposed to have on the ride to the next town while standing on the stairs above her but nothing I did could move her marker/location from inside the stairs.I tried the rebel missions workaround but nothing. At a complete standstill now. Nothing to left to do. Been this way for a week now.

• grind651
    2 posts

Same problem. I went to Levieux and the quest continued. I had to watch the dialogue on youtube.
    I've had enough! I was going to pre-order Far Cry but you won't get my money anymore.

• Coustard
    1 posts

I have the same problem in Sister Sorrow. I bottled up the rats in the cellar after killing the Little Sister in true barbaric fashion.... and the Queen is still stuck in the next room where you encounter the rats - even though the little blighters are penned up in the drain (they came back although I was able to get out of the tunnel to the outside). Stuck stuck suck. What/when is the fix please. The soldiers you encounter along the way respawned, unhelpfully, as did the rats despite the drain being covered. Frustrating.

• Bikerdude512
    3 posts

@crotty101 Doing Rebel missions may have worked for your, but when go and accept a Rebel mission, I cannot find any on the World Map. I cannot play Siege of Paris except for going around and collecting Opals, treasure chests, wealth, etc.

The Queen is under the stone stair case underground and will not come out. I rescued her, she walked out of the underground and would not get on a horse. I completed another mission and when I returned she was under the stone stair case. I reloaded a manual save when she was out of the underground and when I walk toward her she start walking into the underground again.

I cannot complete any additional missions until I can get access to the Rebel missions or get the Queen to get on her horse. This is a Critical bug.

• CaSiO3_
    1 posts

@dragon_arcane83 I was having the same problem, then I just went to Lisieux without her and she showed up and I was able to complete the mission.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to share your reports regarding "The Queen's Gambit" with us within this thread. The development team are still investigating this issue further. Rest assured that as soon as we have any updates to share with you all from the investigation, we will let you know within this thread.

@SteveZ_Pun - I apologise for any confusion that has been caused. I'm glad to hear that you were able to progress in "The Queen's Gambit" after travelling to Lisieux 😄 Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

@kaliberbeats - Thanks for providing me with some more information about your experience with Richardis. Just to confirm, have you also tried travelling to Lisieux as well? You've mentioned that you've tried completing Rebel missions with no success. I'd just like to clarify if you've tried all of the workarounds.

Would you be able to send us an image or a video that shows the Queen stuck under the stairs? It's possible you're encountering a slightly different issue than is being investigated in this thread (in which Richardis won't move, rather than her being stuck in an object).

I'd recommend uploading your image/video to a sharing platform, such as Google Drive or One Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

@grind651 - Thanks for letting us know that travelling to Lisieux allowed you to progress further with "The Queen's Gambit." I'm sorry to hear that this workaround impacted your gameplay experience. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us as well.

@Coustard - Just to confirm, have you scared the rats into the drain and covered it with the shelf? If the rats are running around the sewer, Richardis won't proceed through the room. If you have covered the drain previously, I'd recommend uncovering the drain briefly then moving the shelf back over it. You'll know the drain has been covered correctly as Eivor will make a comment.

If you're still having trouble getting Richardis to travel through the rat-inhabited room, can you please send us a video which shows the drain has been covered and that Richardis won't move further?

@Bikerdude512 - Have you activated Rebel missions by speaking to Pierre in Melun? You should be able to start accepting Rebel missions once you have spoken to him. Have you also tried travelling to Lisieux to see if the Queen teleports to this location? Several players have reported that traveling to Lisieux resolved the issue in their own game.

@CaSiO3_ - I'm glad to hear that you were able to complete the mission after travelling to Lisieux! 😊

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • KermitRope
    16 posts
    I figured out how to fix this bug, you do need to do rebel missions from the rebel mission guy in Evreux but only after completing a rebel mission that sends you to Aquila (Master-at-arms is what did it for me) then after you finish the mission switch to the queens gambit before turning in the rebel quest while still in Aquila and she is on a hill walking down (at least for me). When these rebel missions start it basically resets the area, if you notice in this area there is a titanium in the well, every time i did a rebel quest in this area it always respawned the titanium as well if you are looking to farm those.

Good luck!

I can confirm that this works! To specifiy, mission giver in Evreux that makes you go to Aquila for a mission. It will often be in the description of the "nearby" missions as stated in the comment.

Edit: any rebel missiongiver can give missions to Aquila, but it will be the ones not "nearby". Also, it should say so in the descriptions. However, the one in Evreux has the highest chance.

• kaliberbeats
    6 posts

@kermitrope Sadly that didn't work for me 😞 When the chance to finally do the Master-at-arms mission came up I got excited thinking I could finally move on with the game. Ah well.

• kaliberbeats
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis Yes, from the mouth of the tunnel I've tried walking to Lisieux, running to Lisieux, riding a horse to Lisieux and quick travelling to Lisieux but nothing worked. I've tried all the workarounds mentioned in this thread and none helped.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for confirming that you'd tried the workaround by travelling to Lisieux, @kaliberbeats. I'm sorry to hear that Richardis remains stuck.

Would you be able to send us an image or a video that shows the Queen stuck under the stairs? It's possible you're encountering a slightly different issue than is being investigated in this thread (in which Richardis won't move, rather than her being stuck in an object).

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • KermitRope
    16 posts

@kaliberbeats It has nothing to do with Master at Arms mission. It has to be in Aquila. I managed to do so with another mission other than the one described. As long at it is in Aquila, it should work. When you move back to Evreux to had in the mission, switch back to the "Queen's Gambit" one first, then talk to the agent to hand it in. This is somehow a crucial part of the workaround.

• kaliberbeats
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis SUCCESS! I brought her horse back from Lisieux (I had brought it there on one of my previous trips there) and entered the tunnels so I could get you a picture. But now she had moved into the town above and I can follow her again.

• kaliberbeats
    6 posts

@kermitrope I did almost every job from Aquilla and had reached level 4 cause I'd completed so many of them.I had switched back to the queen's mission before talking to agent. Just now though after reloading the game and bringing her horse back from Lisieux, it works.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @kaliberbeats! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to progress in "The Queen's Gambit" 😄 Thanks for sharing how you were able to do this.

Official Response
  • darkquentin37
    1 posts

Same problems than the others and i did all trick than you mentionned, nothing worked! Help please 😞

Suggested Topics