ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2146 posts

Hello @pandawickd,

No worries at all! Our team is always happy to assist! 🙂

If you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • bielik01
    1717 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • fetusdirt
    2 posts

@dragon_arcane83 I can personally confirm that if you just mount up after she walks into the cave and gets stuck, And run to Lisieux. The quest will progress forward. Happy gaming

• fetusdirt
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis I Personally can confirm from 2 tests that if you mount to Lisieux the quest progresses forward if Richardis is stuck inside the cave. Have a good day.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 385 posts

@fetusdirt We're glad to hear it works for you. Thank you so much for confirming that for us!

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    355 posts

@ubikoreanbbq
    I have a savegame inside the cave with the object to escape. I tried various possibilities to complete the mission. Kill or distract the bodyguards, kill the target direct or use the 2nd option.
    But Richardis walks everytime back in the cave. I also tried with activate the fast travel point before the mission in Lisieux and without activate. Same results.
    But everytime i can continue and complete the quest when i ride alone to Lisieux. Richardis sit on her horse near the church. After i talk with her ,she jump on my horse and i ride to with her to the next mission target.
    I never tried rebel mission after the cave cause this solution is faster and works everytime.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for your updates!

I can see that this issue will be fixed with a future update. Once the resolution is deployed, we will let everyone know through the patch notes and this thread.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Mark.

Hello @bielik01,

Thank you for sharing this! I merged this thread with our megathread for better visibility!

As an additional update, I can see that this issue will be resolved in a future update. Once the resolution is deployed, we will let everyone know both in this thread and the patch notes.

Thank you for your patience!

Official Response
  • Falkons95
    1 posts
    Guys, solution is simple - instead of doing campaign quests take care about rebel missions, after 5 or 6 Queen transported herself to Lisieux. Cheers!

@et4hiel sorry, just to be sure, should I do this before or after I get the bug? Thank you very much, I am still waiting for the patch...

• feldo0172
    3 posts

@et4hiel
    Playing on PS5. Had the same issue where the queen got stuck after returning to the cave. I had already completed 3 or 4 resistance missions. Climbed on my horse and headed to Lisieux. As soon as I got there I encountered the queen and the next cutscene started, progressing the quest.

• azullFR
    2026 posts

@falkons95
    from what I understood, you should do the missions after the bug,
    the other solution is to wait until a fix (that's my case : I've got the DLC waiting to be downloaded, 2 DLC = 2 bugged DLC...)

• Gorkexo
    6 posts

After kill the sister, I have no cinematic and the queen still tied. I tried reloading other saves but the problem persists.

It’s impossible to continue with this mission. I tried traveling to Lisoeux but nothing happened.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5609 posts

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to share your reports about "The Queen's Gambit," and Richardis becoming stuck. The development team have been investigating this issue further, and will be deploying a fix in a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be released. As soon as we have more information to share, it will be posted within this thread and via patch notes within the News & Announcements forum.

In the meantime, several players have reported that if you travel to Lisieux without Richardis (after she becomes stuck), she should teleport to the location and allow you to continue. If Richardis no longer follows you, please can you try travelling to the location of the next quest to see if she travels here on her own accord.

@Gorkexo - It sounds like you're encountering a slightly different issue, as you have been unable to free Richardis due to the cutscene not triggering. Would you be able to start a new thread so we can take a closer look at this? Can you please include a video which shows you have assassinated Little Mother, but are unable to progress further as the Queen remains tied up? This will be helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Gorkexo
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis I can’t enter on the room because the door it’s closed and I haven’t got saves before. All auto saves are on that place so I can’t do nothing and my older save it’s more than 10 hours ago and I don’t wanna play it again.

I did and unlocked everything on the Dlc after that problem, achievements included, but the only thing I can’t do it’s the main mission.

On the menu, the mission don’t shows nothing, it only say “Eivor se dirige a Aquila, donde Madrecita tiene retenida a la reina Ricarda” but there’s no waypoint.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1479 posts

@gorkexo Hi there.

Thank you for providing these details! Would you be able to provide this information in a new thread for us?

As this is a slightly different issue, we'd like to keep the comments here as close to the original post as possible. This just makes things a little easier for any players with this same issue to navigate. Likewise, with making a new thread detailing the problem you're having with this mission waypoint not showing.

Thanks for understanding! 🙂

Official Response
  • Gorkexo
    6 posts

@ubi-nacho the game has been updated today and whit this patch, the problem has solved. Now I can continue with the main history.

Thanks!

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1479 posts

@gorkexo Great to hear!

Thanks for the update, I hope you enjoy the rest of the game!

Official Response
  • Luridus
    2 posts

@gorkexo & everyone

Yes the game was updated today (Tuesday 7 September, PC version, 24GB circa) but no, the bug was still there.

But the good news is I just had to fast travel to Evreux after the Queen got stuck on the stairs, to see her marker jump directly to Lisieux. Then I just had to reach her there to complete the quest.

Cheers!

• Luridus
    2 posts

@luridus post scriptum

The most hilarious thing ever has just happened to me.
    I was in the Lisieux crypt to farm some chest and an Avenge quest appeared right there. The body was in a small room spoiler breath with his axe 😁 😁 😁

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5609 posts

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. The development team have shared that they will be deploying a fix for "The Queen's Gambit" in TU 1.3.2. The expected release period of this Title Update is Fall 2021. Once we have more definite information to share regarding an ETA, we will let you know within this thread.

In the meantime, several players have reported that if you travel to Lisieux without Richardis (after she becomes stuck), she should teleport to the location and allow you to continue. If Richardis no longer follows you, please can you try travelling to the location of the next quest to see if she travels here on her own accord.

@Luridus - Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that you were able to progress after travelling to Lisieux 😄 It looks like @Gorkexo was encountering a slightly different issue to Richardis not leaving the cave after being saved, as the Queen was still captured in their report. This may be why their issue was resolved in TU 1.3.1, whilst the issue with Richardis refusing to follow Eivor to Lisieux persists.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics