Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Adrian-11
    Original poster 686 posts

Wondering if it would viable or even of interest to assemble here a farming group, to support each other in chasing whatever piece we are chasing...
    I'm on EST and I usually go in around 9:30 PM. Weekends are a bit of a wildcard, depends a lot on how good or crappy the weather is 😁

For example, this evening I would be interested to farm the West End for the Ridgeway's Pride. I know it can be crafted, but I kinda' don't want to go through all that if I can take a shortcut. Which means I need someone who already has it. Perhaps there are others interested in farming some chest pieces.
    Every evening (well, almost every evening) we could go for something else, depending in what the group members need or want.

This idea is a bit selfish, but it came from the fact that last night I got the MPX and the Nemesis others wanted - I don't need them, yet I can't share them...

PS. We can do other things, not just farming.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bluey_uk
    16 posts

@adrian-11 Platform ? If Xbox i would be up to help.

• Adrian-11

@bluey_uk

Oops! Forgot that important part. It's PC.
    Sorry 🙁

• bluey_uk
    16 posts

@adrian-11 No problem 🙂

• N3mB0t
    295 posts

you are on my friends list and now that i finished the sheperding thing ill be able to connect with friends again to help , ill hop on if i see you online and arent already engaged in something else .

some say im a lucky farmer , i usualy get what people are looking for pretty quick.

• Adrian-11

@n3mb0t

Sounds good and I appreciate it.
    Let's see how lucky you are 😁

Suggested Topics