Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• WOLFKISSEDONE
    Original poster 19 posts

for the devs,please please add in more hidden ones story expansions. we like ac valhalla dont get us wrong, love it in fact, but we were hoping that eivor would join them, that was kind of the point, his combat and parkour mechanics become more refined after they train him and whatnot, we were hoping youd at least add that in, eivor decides that his glories need not always remain public due to fighting for a larger cause, still leads his clan but is above all, a hidden one and there is more at stake ,it would help to canonically make eivor a hidden one too

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Sam_Boo26
    166 posts

I would like to see Eivor become a Hidden One for sure, but I also want them to play a more important role in the upcoming expansions. I really like Valhalla, but I'm disappointed with the lack of Hidden Ones's stories or missions. I was so excited when I was Hytham and Basim at the beginning of the game, and I wish we could see more of them and of some other Hidden Ones, too.

• WOLFKISSEDONE
    Original poster 19 posts

@sam_boo26 boost this so the devs see it, spam if needed

• Ry_mann88
    17 posts

At the minimum, Eivor should be a close affiliate in more than just "here's a list of Order members, kill them."
    Stuff like needing info but the people know they're outsiders, etc so they ask for help. More direct involvement, even if Eivor themself doesn't become an actual member. Maybe even an honorary one in name only as a show of support from the group. Eivor is already friendly enough with them as of the main story and Siege of Paris, but I'd also like more.
    If not this, then the next game should have the MC(s) as actual members from the start or very quickly after the title card.

• jmalkin177
    44 posts

@wolfkissedone I think that Eivor might join the Hidden Ones after Aelfred kills all of her family and loved ones. There are a lot of open grave spots in Ravensthorpe cemetery that are yet to be filled. Protecting her clan is the one priority she has, once they are gone, joining the Hidden Ones will be the only thing left for her to do, and so she goes to Vineland at the end of her life to be obscured from history, as a Hidden One does.

• WOLFKISSEDONE
    Original poster 19 posts

@jmalkin177 boost this hard mate, hopefully itll mean the devs implement this into a dlc

Suggested Topics