ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Z7_Z7
    Original poster 25 posts

Posted ages ago and can't find it anywhere.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiFate
    Community Manager 32 posts

@duske Hey there! We have since moved to this new forum platform, so the old forums are no longer available. If you want to continue any of your old discussions you are more than welcome to create a new thread!

If you want to view the old Forums and your older posts, you can do so here: (https://forums.ubisoft.com/forumdisplay.php/1869-The-Division-2). However, they have been archived and are in read-only mode.

Official Response
  • Peter8uk
    103 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Imagine_Brata
    528 posts

@ubifate why redirects the link to this forum? are you not testing the links?

• TK105
    64 posts

@ubifate Oh my god ... UBI staff are too incompetent.
    Staff who make mistakes in such a simple part.
    Staff who do not confirm.

• Noxious81
    924 posts

Wow – someone actually seems to be human and made a mistake.

And you both only were competent enough to shoutout insults instead of correcting the mistake and actually helping the OP. What an achievement!

@Duske
    In case you want to visit the old forums you need to visit the starting page of both the old TD2 and TD1 forums, which can be found here: https://forums.ubisoft.com/forumdisplay.php/498-The-Division: (https://forums.ubisoft.com/forumdisplay.php/498-The-Division)
    From there you can navigate into the sub-forums by clicking on the the respective links. But make sure to not click on either one of the logos or the "The Division 2" and "The Division" main links, as they will all redirect you to the new forums.

• dagrommit
    894 posts

@noxious81 yeah, it's kinda ridiculous to jump all over ubifate when the link worked earlier (it's in my bookmarks). I suspect the redirect was only added recently.

• UbiFate
    Community Manager 32 posts

My apologies that the link I put in earlier misdirected you. I had several forum tabs open and I must have copied the wrong one!

Big thanks to Noxious81 for the correct link. 🙂

Official Response
  • Z7_Z7
    Original poster 25 posts

@ubifate I thought it looked different here! Thanks for the link 😜

• Imagine_Brata
    528 posts

@noxious81 Ubisoft has posted the same broken link several times in the new forum. So it's a good proof that they do not test and adjust the links

• Noxious81
    924 posts
    Ubisoft has posted the same broken link several times in the new forum. So it's a good proof that they do not test and adjust the links

Where? The shared link used to work earlier, as dagrommit also said, so it was just a little mistake.

Still that doesn't explain why you do have the time to insult Community Representatives but lack the time (knowledge?) to actually help other agents?!

• Imagine_Brata
    528 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Imagine_Brata
    528 posts

Still that doesn't explain why you do have the time to insult Community Representatives but lack the time (knowledge?) to actually help other agents?!

I had the same link to the old forum and it stopped working the same day as the new forum came. But now we forget it. as i kan has done a mistake to. But now I'm going to play Outrides

• dagrommit
    894 posts

@imagine_brata it was set to read-only when we switched, but you could still get there using the link. I even mentioned this in the forum feedback thread. The redirection was added at some point after.

Suggested Topics