Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Zohar127
    Original poster 1 posts

I saw a couple of posts about this on the old forums when searching. Has anyone found a solution?

I am trying to get the SHD cache in the sewer. I made my way to the locker room/storage area, shot through the door to destroy the electrical box, got into the room, spawned the big flamethrower guy, killed him, and I must have grabbed the key but I don't really remember. Anyway I didn't know I had gotten the key to open the door with the SHD cache and logged out.

Now every time I repeat these events the big guy doesn't drop the key and I can't open the door. Kinda stuck.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Noxious81
    376 posts

The key is not supposed to drop from the big bad Cleaner guy anymore, this was changed a long time ago because of that issue.

You should be able to get it from the little gray key box right next to the last door of the last room you came through the first time.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

Hey there agents! Thank you for reaching out about this. Zohar127, were you able to find the key from Noxious81's suggestion?

Official Response
  • Dynamite_Joe
    2 posts

@noxious81

i dont get the key from there either - so i am unable to finish civic center 😞

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 687 posts

@dynamite_joe Thank you for letting us know that you are unable to gather the key from the white box that is inside the room of the power board. Would you be able to gather a video showing that you are unable to gather the key from this area? Just post it to YouTube as unlisted and then provide the link here. Also, have you tried this with a second agent? If so, are you able to collect the key with one agent and not the other?

Official Response

Suggested Topics