Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 10 Likes/89 Replies/2364 Views
    Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

@spirantcrayon22 I can confirm that this is a known issue. I have merged your post with this megathread we have created for it.

The development team are intending to fix this with a future update, however we have no ETA on when the update will be released.

Please keep checking here, the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    559 posts

@ubi-keo

Ah, thanks. Please check another post of mine - I found this no-trousers thing out because the Berserker gear all got reset after a CTD so updated that thread as (1) it happened and (2) I did not get all the resources back.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 489 posts

@spirantcrayon22

Would you mind linking us to that thread? You've got quite a lot of recent posts so just making sure we're looking at the correct one. Thanks!

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    559 posts

@ubi-orion

Thanks for responding. It's this one, the megathread about Berserker things resetting. One of your colleagues has responded to my post, though I found the response slightly frustrating as I feel I'd provided sufficient "proof".

• saile1004
    15 posts

I've had a blacksmith issue persist through the 1.3.2 update where the pants section in enhance gear is completely gone, preventing me from upgrading anything there. Also several transmog options that should be available aren't showing in the change appearance list. And lastly floating shoulder pieces with several armor sets are still present many months after an update caused them to levitate above Eivor's outfit.

• Haggy51
    40 posts

Not sure if this the right place, but ever since the last TU (and maybe a bit before) none of the blacksmiths have the leg armour items available for upgrade (or transmog). I've tried going to different areas from the atlas (since sometimes that fixes things) but no luck. I busted my butt to get the Lugh armour set in the recent river raids but I'm stuck with bottom tier bottoms!

Playing on PS4, all latest updates installed.

• Girlwithyellow
    10 posts

Hey @haggy51

That issue is currently targeted to be addressed in a future update:
    •  Blacksmiths in all locations do not have the option to Enhance Gear for Pants. 
    • Workaround: Equip the pants you want to upgrade

• Haggy51
    40 posts

@girlwithyellow Thanks ... *doh* Of course that work-around didn't even occur to me. 👍

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1195 posts

@SpirantCrayon22 - Thanks for clarifying the thread in question. I have answered that one earlier on today, and have reiterated my colleague's prior request, as it is necessary for us to request that material in order to reopen the investigation. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this, but thank you for any help you can provide. 🙂

@saile1004 - This issue with the blacksmith was not fixed as part of 1.3.2, but is scheduled to be resolved in an upcoming update. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by the issue in the meantime, and hope that the workaround is an effective method for you to use to upgrade pants in the meantime. For the two other issues you've mentioned, please seek out and reply to more relevant threads for these (or create your own if you're unable to find one) as we'd like to keep this megathread strictly for its named topic regarding the inability to upgrade pants at the blacksmiths currently. Thank you! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics