Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• moriatii
    Original poster 36 posts

I like everyone else have received an email saying it's available, so where is it?
    I looked in the store, zip/zero, nothing, no new updates nothing there period, so where is it?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bielik01
    883 posts

@moriatii I didn't have any problems claiming it.

• moriatii
    Original poster 36 posts

@bielik01 It isn't that I can't claim it, it simply isn't in the store to download. I would've thought that was clear in my op

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 375 posts

Thanks for reporting this to us, @moriatii - sorry to hear you've not been able to find The Siege of Paris on the store, that's most unusual!

Can you tell me how you've been accessing the store? For example, are you launching it from the PS4 main menu, or from in-game?

Please make sure to run through our troubleshooting guide, and in particular make sure your system is fully updated, and you've power cycled the console. If the problem persists thereafter, please let me know, and I'll have some further troubleshooting we can try.

Official Response
  • bielik01
    883 posts
  • azullFR
    1116 posts

@moriatii

if "Siege of Paris" still doesn't appears in PS Store :

1. Go to "Settings" in your PS4 menu
    2. Go to "Manage Account"
    3. Go to "Restaure licences"
    4. Click "Restaure"
    5. If the DLC is still not visible
    6. Shutdown PS4
    7. AC cord off for 5 min
    8. Restart PS4

Advice : Make a manual save before installing this DLC, and save this one on a USB key...

Hope this can help a little 🙂

• moriatii
    Original poster 36 posts

@ubi-thrupney I access it through the store in-game but I also attempted through the ps store and both have nothing, I will attempt the solution posted by azullFR and let you know how I get on

• moriatii
    Original poster 36 posts

@azullfr Problem solved, your solution worked perfectly, thank you and thanks to all the other posters too, it's appreciated.
    All I have been able to do today is go grey trying to pass that Odin mine wolf challenge, so frustrating, anyway, thanks agaiin.

• azullFR
    1116 posts

@moriatii

Happy to know it worked 🙂
    and great Thanks to you for telling it's good now, this may help some people too 👍

(Odin mine... I gave up 😂 )

Nice day to you and to all 🙂

For all : remember to make a manual save before installing the DLC, and, if possible, keep it on a USB drive😉

• bielik01
    883 posts

@moriatii that's why we are here for, to help each other

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 375 posts

Good to hear that it's solved, @moriatii - and big thanks to @azullFR for sharing, we really appreciate it 😎

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1116 posts

@ubi-thrupney

Glad to help 🙂
    also Big Thanks to @bielik01 for tagging me 👍 : I may would never have seen this topic without the tag : good team job 🤝

(approximative english, sorry)

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts

We always appreciate you helping out, @azullFR! Thanks @bielik01 for sharing a link to @azullFR's original post (and for bringing this thread to their attention)! Your help in the forums is also appreciated 😄

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics