Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Mr-Photo
    Original poster 7 posts

Unfortunately I cannot claim the Ezio Outfit in the Ubisoft Connect App. I see that the requirements are that you play two Assassin's Creed games with the same Ubisoft Account. I have AC Valhalla, and AC Freedom Cry. I guess Freedom Cry does not count as an AC game??

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @mr-photo,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to claim this reward. Can you please provide us with a screenshot of this occurring, so we can have a look?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Mr-Photo
    Original poster 7 posts
  • Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1090 posts

@mr-photo Thanks for this screenshot, that was very helpful. I wanted to reach out to one of our teams to double-check that both of these games count (we don't have any information to the contrary, but just to be sure!)

Can you send me a further screenshot showing the two Assassin's Creed games you've got active on your account? So, for example, if the games were on Ubisoft Connect, you could show them in your Ubisoft Connect library, or on a console you could show the game on your console's home screen.

Once I have these, I'll be able to use them to investigate further. Thanks!

Official Response
  • Mr-Photo
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-thrupney Unfortunately Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry does not show up in my list of games on the Ubisoft Connect app, so as you mentioned I took a screenshot of it on my console (PS4). AC Valhalla is PS5 version, and shown in my list of games on Ubisoft Connect app.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 985 posts

@mr-photo Awesome thank you for the images. In order to investigate this further can we ask that you please reach out to us on a support ticket HERE.

Once done please reply back here with your case number and we will forward it on to the game team for further investigation.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Mr-Photo
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-viral Thanks. I filled out a ticket, REFERENCE NUMBER 15202509

Cheers!

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @Mr-Photo,

Thank you for the update! I can see that your case has been redirected to the responsible team and it's currently being investigated. You should receive a reply soon!

If you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response

Suggested Topics